• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carolina Blue Pass

Pass is in hand. Thanks for the "Brian's a Padron Whore bag gents, quite unnecessary but very much appreciated!

Thanks for the pass bro.........and the practical joke was pretty good too :thumbs:

Paybacks are like ex-wives ;)

Here is Dale's and my P&T list :)

Thanks for having us Brian, it was a lot of fun! :thumbs:

Dale

T: 57 Graycliff PG / P: Gurkha Royal Brigade Perfecto
T: 71 La Aurora Perfidio Sapphire Tubo / P: Gurkha Legends Aniversario
T: 92 Graycliff Double Espresso / P: Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Robusto

P: AF King B Original Release

-----------------------------------------------------

Shawn

T: 110 Padron 80th / P: JC Newman 110th Anniversary Cuesta-Rey 1895 Perfecto #0080 of #0250
T: 111 Padron 1926 #2 Maduro / P: Soprano Tony S. Signature
T: 118 Ashton VSG Torpedo / P: Don Pepin Garcia Gladiadores
T: 91 San Cristobal Maestro / P: Dannemann Artist Line HBPR Corona

P: AVO LE07

Good looking P/T's guys! Thanks for joining in Shawn and Dale. With that, the Carolina Blue Pass is at it's end. I want to thank everyone that participated in my second pass to make it successful! I certainly had a good time with it and hope all of you did too!

Brian

144, great pass Brian.
....and here is your winner of the final pass contest. Congrats Mick, a box of LFD Mysterio Oscuros will be on it's way to you tomorrow.

For clarification....Mick's total was over the total score of 143, but since no one guessed 142, he is the winner. The over rule was only going to be in effect if no one guessed the correct score but were equally close (ie. a guess of 142 and a guess of 144 with the final total being 143).

Man, with work and home taking up pretty much all of my time, I had no idea I won this. Nice surprise to come home to today.

Real nice.

Brian, you are quite the BOTL. One for the books.

Thanks bro,
Mick