• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carolina Blue Pass

The technical difficulty turned out to be a practical joke and someone is getting an asswhoopin! I won't mention any names but he is my brother in law, he just had a baby, he lives in Mass., and I will just let you guess who the "Mystery" man might be.

Well done bro :thumbs: .....pay back is a bitch! Oh wait.....this was a pay pack :D

:laugh: So Brian, Jim, and Rob had you tearing the house apart looking for the DCA. :laugh: I just got a chuckle out of picturing you looking for that smoke.

Just wanted to toss it out there that this pass has been recieved, inventory and such will be done later.

Cheers,
Rob

Jim and Jeff, thanks for playing! Glad I could be a part of your cherry poppin pass Jim! And Jeff, I was glad I could be of help to Rob so you could pull your hair out looking for the DCA! :laugh:

Okay gents, here's my P's and T's
Everything looked good, inventory's ok, beads are fresh and it's time to kick this pig to John.

T: #90 CAO Brazilia Amazon P: #112Coronado by La Fleur Especiale
T: #79 Tatuaje Admirantes P: #113 Anejo 50
T: #1 Anejo 48 P: #114 Opus xXx Power Ranger
T: #109 Ashton VSG Belicoso P: #115 Rocky Patel Vintage '92 Tubo

Thanks for having me Brain, it's been a blast sofar!

Cheers,
~R

edited to add DC: 4202250891010385557493

Jim and Jeff, thanks for playing! Glad I could be a part of your cherry poppin pass Jim! And Jeff, I was glad I could be of help to Rob so you could pull your hair out looking for the DCA! :laugh:

Duly noted ;)

Any news on the pass John? Rob, the dc# you listed is no good. I hope you guys aren't trying to pull any crap here on Jeff's behalf! :laugh:

Somewhere there is a smiling postal worker happily puffing away on an aged ISOM while inventorying the contents of a large foam padded box. :0

Any news on the pass John? Rob, the dc# you listed is no good. I hope you guys aren't trying to pull any crap here on Jeff's behalf! :laugh:

I was just going to ask "WTF?"................No joking around bro...............I figured I would have seen this on WED.

Well the pass arrived safely, and after I realized that #1. Anejo 48 was not missing, but Mysterea did not update the pass list :rolleyes: , I calmed down.
Guess I'm getting paybacks for the same thing.

T: #32 Sir Winnie 03 P: #116 Punch Double Corona 05
T: #95 RYJ Petit Corona 98 P: #117 Punch Black Prince 00
T: #106 DCM Toro #4 P: #118Ashton VSG Torpedo

P: #119 Cohiba Siglo I 07
P# 120 Juan Lopez #2 06

Thanks for having me in yet another successful pass brother. It is always a pleasure, and I'll get this out to you tommorow.

Congrats on all that is good in your life right now!

Well the pass arrived safely, and after I realized that #1. Anejo 48 was not missing, but Mysterea did not update the pass list :rolleyes: , I calmed down.
Guess I'm getting paybacks for the same thing.

T: #32 Sir Winnie 03 P: #116 Punch Double Corona 05
T: #95 RYJ Petit Corona 98 P: #117 Punch Black Prince 00
T: #106 DCM Toro #4 P: #118Ashton VSG Torpedo

P: #119 Cohiba Siglo I 07
P# 120 Juan Lopez #2 06

Thanks for having me in yet another successful pass brother. It is always a pleasure, and I'll get this out to you tommorow.

Congrats on all that is good in your life right now!
All look great John, thanks for joining in the fun!

144, great pass Brian.
....and here is your winner of the final pass contest. Congrats Mick, a box of LFD Mysterio Oscuros will be on it's way to you tomorrow.

For clarification....Mick's total was over the total score of 143, but since no one guessed 142, he is the winner. The over rule was only going to be in effect if no one guessed the correct score but were equally close (ie. a guess of 142 and a guess of 144 with the final total being 143).

Ok I printed out a list of all the cigars that are left, and I'm researching value.

Once Dale and I have had a chance to sit down together we will post our P&Ts :)

Both of us are having crazy weeks at work so it may be on the weekend.

Okay Brian,
The box is on it's way to Wurm in Germany now. :thumbs:

DC# 0307 1790 0001 8036 4032

Okay Brian,
The box is on it's way to Wurm in Germany now. :thumbs:

DC# 0307 1790 0001 8036 4032

Huh?

I damn sure hope you sent it back to Brian... Or Customs will make sure we never see those cigars again!

Its called a VIRTUAL pass for a reason bro!

I believe John was just screwing with me by saying that. He knew to send it back to me.

I was just going to ask "WTF?"................No joking around bro...............I figured I would have seen this on WED.

At this point you could say your pecker's on fire and I wouldn't believe you.. tho I would recommend a nice topical ointment!

Noted on the DC, I used the number, maybe I typo'ed?

~R