• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carolina Blue Pass

Received the package last night upon arriving home and all is well.

Outstanding job of set up Brian :thumbs:

My puts and takes are as Brian posted and this baby is headed east to Keystone_Raider Monday.

I swapped a couple of humi paks for fresh ones.

Puts #12 and #13 are reversed in this post but correct in the book.... #12 is still there and #13 is gone.

Same with #52 and #53 ......I took #53 (the SLR Lonsdale) and #52 (the Partagas SDC) is still there

It was a pleasure!

THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME BRIAN :thumbs:

Sweet, thanks for the contest! There's some big stakes in this one!

I'm gonna have to go with 139 Bob!

Cheers,
Rob

Wow Brian!! Very nice!!

I'll go with 150.

Thanks for the contest and thanks again for the great pass. :thumbs:

Gary

:cool:

I think I'll settle with 129. No really big scores this year. Thanks for the contest, Brian.

My P/Ts

P - Diamond Crown Maximus Toro - T - #6 Camacho Triple Maduro

P- Tat RC 184 T #64) GOF Double Robusto

P- Tat Reservea J21 T14) LFD Outlaw Special Release '07

P VSG Belicoso T 15) Oliva Serie V Figurado

P Padron 80th T 63) Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Toro

P PAM #2

Pass is on hold due to a technical difficulty until our fearless leader instructs me to send it ahead.

Brian- I'd like to express my sincere thanks for your invite in this pass.

Being as it was my first pass - I guess I should also thank you for poppin my pass cherry :laugh:

The technical difficulty turned out to be a practical joke and someone is getting an asswhoopin! I won't mention any names but he is my brother in law, he just had a baby, he lives in Mass., and I will just let you guess who the "Mystery" man might be.

Well done bro :thumbs: .....pay back is a bitch! Oh wait.....this was a pay back :D