• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carolina Blue Pass

Sorry guys, I've been working till almost 10 the last few nights and getting sick at the same time. I'm just hitting the sack when I get in. It went out on Wed. DC: 0304 1260 0002 3648 1939

It actually arrived today unexpectedly....guess I should have been paying closer attention (I never got a PM though). There is no way I will be able to get this out in the morning so I will post my P/T's asap and have this thing on the road Monday morning at the earliest, Tues morn at the very latest.

Sorry guys, I've been working till almost 10 the last few nights and getting sick at the same time. I'm just hitting the sack when I get in. It went out on Wed. DC: 0304 1260 0002 3648 1939

It actually arrived today unexpectedly....guess I should have been paying closer attention (I never got a PM though). There is no way I will be able to get this out in the morning so I will post my P/T's asap and have this thing on the road Monday morning at the earliest, Tues morn at the very latest.
Not a problem Mike, getting it out before the P.O. closing @ 12 tomorrow is pushing it, so no need to hurry.

Ok, I just got home, haven't even opened the box yet but here are my Takes/Puts for review:

13) LFD Outlaw Special Release '06
22) Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
31) H.Upmann Petite Corona '01
40) Trinidad Coloniales '06

57) Graycliff Professionale PG
58) Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru Presidente
59) H. Upmann MAG 46 ‘07
60) Cohiba Robusto ‘06
61) Oakbrook F2

I will inspect and wrap up most likely on Sunday.

Inspected, everything looks great. Inventory is perfect. There was some minor foot damage to #4. Gave the beads a spritz and this will leave first thing TUESDAY as the post office is closed on Monday. Thanks again for the invitation Brian. :thumbs:

Excellent! I will work on P/T's later as I must go finish being the indentured servant to my in-laws! :p

The pass arrived and is very nicely packaged I must say! I will complete and inventory and post my P/T's tonight and get this thing out tomorrow or Saturday morning. Man, what a package job!

The pass arrived and is very nicely packaged I must say! I will complete and inventory and post my P/T's tonight and get this thing out tomorrow or Saturday morning. Man, what a package job!

:blush: ....I try my best to keep the 'ole stogies in good shape on their trip around the U.S!

:blush: ....I try my best to keep the 'ole stogies in good shape on their trip around the U.S!

They only have to make it to Michigan. My girls do like a good stick.

200170471-001-1.jpg

They only have to make it to Michigan. My girls do like a good stick.

200170471-001-1.jpg
Maybe I need to make a trip up to Michigan then!

Since the Contest King has the pass, what better time to start the next contest! Duke and Carolina play Sunday at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Give me your predicted winner and the final score. Winner gets a premium 5'er from me. Pass participants only! Guesses must be in before tipoff!

Since the Contest King has the pass, what better time to start the next contest! Duke and Carolina play Sunday at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Give me your predicted winner and the final score. Winner gets a premium 5'er from me. Pass participants only! Guesses must be in before tipoff!

Uh, Brian? Isn't this game on Saturday, March 8th and not this Sunday?

Uh, Brian? Isn't this game on Saturday, March 8th and not this Sunday?
I didn't check the schedule but was going off of info given. Wow, guess I need to pay a little more attention!