• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

Just ordered a bottle of this in 500mg.
It's about $15 cheaper than the Green Roads World.

The beekeepers is ok, but I like the ease of an eyedropper under the tongue for dosing.
Where’s the link for the 500? Can’t find.

I ate one of the honey sticks Sunday night and while it seemed to have made me feel more relaxed, it didnt necessarily put me to sleep. I do remember having vivid dreams though.

My wife dais she couldn't really tell the difference.

I'll do more research and see what else is out there.

I ate one of the honey sticks Sunday night and while it seemed to have made me feel more relaxed, it didnt necessarily put me to sleep. I do remember having vivid dreams though.

My wife dais she couldn't really tell the difference.

I'll do more research and see what else is out there.

I do notice I'm dreaming more, but overall I'm not terribly impressed with the honey blend.

Either way, I'm going to keep trying until I find one that is a good balance of price and effectiveness.

I do notice I'm dreaming more, but overall I'm not terribly impressed with the honey blend.

Either way, I'm going to keep trying until I find one that is a good balance of price and effectiveness.

I found this article regarding sleep. From what I gathered, more dreams could equal better quality sleep.

What Do Dreams Do For Our Health?
Studies show that dreaming is good for us. Rubin Naiman, a sleep and dream expert on the clinical faculty of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, says, “Good dreaming contributes to our psychological well-being by supporting healthy memory, warding off depression, and expanding our ordinary limited consciousness into broader, spiritual realms.” A study at Harvard Medical School concluded that dreaming also helps us consolidate memories and retain information.

In the book The Mind in Sleep, Arthur M. Arkin cites a study in which subjects were deprived of REM sleep intermittently over a period of time. The study concluded that there is a “close association between REM sleep and dream recall” and a “positive correlation between REM density and the subjects’ active involvement in dramatic dreams.” In other words, the longer your REM cycle, the more intense your dreams.

“If you have very poor sleep, you may not even dream at all,” says John S. Antrobus, a professor of psychology and sleep research at the City College of New York, now retired. “But it depends on why you’re not having a good night’s sleep.” According to Antrobus, factors that can lead to poor sleep include consuming alcohol before bed, experiencing stress and having a disturbing day. Other causes include keeping electronics like cell phones, televisions or computers in the bedroom; eating, exercising or consuming caffeine too late; having an uncomfortable bed or sleeping environment; and keeping an inconsistent sleep schedule.

So, “good” sleep -- or sack time that includes REM sleep -- leads to an active dream life, and in turn an active dream life is good for us. But when it comes to the relationship between getting a good night’s sleep and having good dreams, or remembering our dreams better, the science gets murky.

huffington post

Just ordered a bottle of this in 500mg.
It's about $15 cheaper than the Green Roads World.

That’s the one I bought in the coffee shop that seemed to give me a sense of well being. I did two droppers under my tongue. Not sure if the 3000 MG is worth the money, but the guy did say you had to do quite a bit more of the 100 mg at once for the same effect.

I have never tried it for a sleep aid.

Went down today to try to purchase a bottle and he stopped carrying it. He was getting pressure from his landlord to “clean up”. Apparently, he’s drawing the wrong crowd with earthy low life types. I never felt uncomfortable going in there even though I’m sure some do more than CBD and smoke weed. I never saw used syringes lying out front. ??‍♂️

Interesting. I did not know there was a plant with low thc and high cbd.

Yes. That’s what hemp is. Hemp is .3% or less thc and any percentage cbd. I can get strains that are as high as 20% cbd and less than 1% thc. To be legal in Texas you’ll need hemp strains which are easy to find. The federal farm bill just recently legalized hemp nationwide.

Yes. That’s what hemp is. Hemp is .3% or less thc and any percentage cbd. I can get strains that are as high as 20% cbd and less than 1% thc. To be legal in Texas you’ll need hemp strains which are easy to find. The federal farm bill just recently legalized hemp nationwide.

But there's verbiage in the farm bill that says it is then up to the states to figure out how they want to manage it. As of now nobody is legally growing hemp in TX.

Yeah, that sucks. This whole thing is still in such of a gray area. It's like they want to legalize it yet they don't. So many good benefits from hemp, industrial alone, not even including the many medicinal purposes.

Modern Shamanic arrived today.
Green roads was thick like gear oil, this one is thinner...more like 30 weight.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Just took first dose.
Tastes like nothing. Might as well have been mineral oil...

Will follow up tomorrow. Wife and I both took a dose, so I'll try to get her opinion too.

So far, she and I both really enjoyed the Green Roads, and we both felt like the honey one was weaker.

Just took first dose.
Tastes like nothing. Might as well have been mineral oil...

Will follow up tomorrow. Wife and I both took a dose, so I'll try to get her opinion too.

So far, she and I both really enjoyed the Green Roads, and we both felt like the honey one was weaker.
I will have to try the green roads next. The honey is almost out here

Wow, I think the Modern Shamanic may have a bit more kick to it than the Green Roads.

Even my wife was commenting about it, this morning. The only downside is that we are both a bit groggy this morning....

Wow, I think the Modern Shamanic may have a bit more kick to it than the Green Roads.

Even my wife was commenting about it, this morning. The only downside is that we are both a bit groggy this morning....

Hmmm.... Never have noticed that, but I’ve never taken it as a sleep aid. Just for life’s aches and pains. ?

ETA: I’ve never had it make me groggy during the daytime, but I don’t have a desk job either.