• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

What is the difference between CBD and Hemp when it comes to this stuff? I’ve seen gummies marketed as Hemp, and I’ve seen other products marked as CBD. Is it interchangeable or is there a difference?

As I understand it, CBD is extracted from the hemp and then concentrated for consumption. And the hemp is everything that comes in the plant, including the CBD.

Kinda like all thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs.

May I suggest my wife’s source: https://www.anandaalchemy.com/

Made from Colorado hemp.
I’ve used salve, as I had stated, excellent results. At least for both of us.

We get nothing if you buy or don’t. Simply sharing a source.

C

The difference is that they are used for different purpose and depending on what you want, you choose from these 2. The oil in general is very good for pain treatment, at has a numbing effect on the area where you apply it, this is main purpose which is used for. I tried it a few years ago, but now I am smoking some weed which I get from getkush.io and it has a similar effect, a chilling and soothing effect, when I need some relaxation or my back hurts from overworking.

Last edited:
Maybe it was spam that brought this old post back to the top but it got me to read it. I might have to try the CBD oil. A good friends son use to grow pot and he'd give garbage bags full of leaves that were then simmered down with butter in a crock pot and cookies were produced. They definitely helped me sleep sounder than normal. Problem was the cookies weren't fat free and and the kid got married and his now wife put a stop to all of that shit.

I have migraine type headaches as a result of cervical disc degeneration and pure CBD oil in a pen helps when nothing else would.

I've tried a couple bottles of 30:1 which at first seemed to help things but after a while I stopped noticing any real effects. I was taking maybe 50cl daily. I guess I could have tried upping the dosage but seemed like a pricey thing to do for something that wasn't really benefiting. I was taking it for general aches/pains and sciatica. Any advice on what to try?

I've tried a couple bottles of 30:1 which at first seemed to help things but after a while I stopped noticing any real effects. I was taking maybe 50cl daily. I guess I could have tried upping the dosage but seemed like a pricey thing to do for something that wasn't really benefiting. I was taking it for general aches/pains and sciatica. Any advice on what to try?
You live in California, get some wax and a vape pen... cheaper and much more effective. 😊

You live in California, get some wax and a vape pen... cheaper and much more effective. 😊
The funny thing is as accessible as weed is here, I'm still not a pot head. I kinda feel cheated, in a way. I get far more enjoyment out of a few drinks than any joint or toke.

Hemp seed oil, also known as hemp oil, is the oil that comes from the seeds of the hemp plant. This "wonder plant" has been a rich source of food, fiber and vegetable oil for thousands of years. But they have been changed with https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/peppermint-full-spectrum-cbd-mints/ what is beneficial to the oil is that it contains proteins and nutritious fatty acids such as Omega-3 and Omega-6, Hemp has been the best kept secret in skin care, health and beauty. You've probably heard a lot about CBD oil lately, many countries have realized the potential of the hemp plant

Last edited: