• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

Texas will probably be the last to legalize cannabis, so no (legal) access to any of the THC containing items y'all mentioned.
The edible thing sounds interesting.

Had to try the honey CBD, not what I expected flavor wise, but I'm gonna take a teaspoon tonight and see how I sleep.

We tried using it to help with one of out dogs who had seizures caused by stress and anxiety. It didn't help. My wife used it to aid with sleep and it helped, but she had to stop because of an allergic reaction. I tied it for a while to see if it would help with back pain, but it didn't do anything for me that I noticed.

Texas will probably be the last to legalize cannabis, so no (legal) access to any of the THC containing items y'all mentioned.
The edible thing sounds interesting.

But you boys get to own all the cool guns, (I'm in NY). Is my firm belief that Texas will be the last State to still have it's gun rights! Give me 5 years and I'll be down there with you guys.
Back to the regular programming, not trying to start a gun debate here... ;)

I'm going to have to try CBD. I take Melatonin to try to sleep thru the night, but I still wake up 2-3 times.

But you boys get to own all the cool guns, (I'm in NY). Is my firm belief that Texas will be the last State to still have it's gun rights! Give me 5 years and I'll be down there with you guys.
Back to the regular programming, not trying to start a gun debate here... ;)

I'm going to have to try CBD. I take Melatonin to try to sleep thru the night, but I still wake up 2-3 times.

Yeah, but all you guys coming down here are turning us blue.... ?

So I tried the honey. Wife tried the 1/2 tsp to help reduce anxiety, but couldn’t tell anything (keep in mind we have a four month old and 2 girls below 5 :p).

I tried the 1 tsp as directed for sleep. I went to sleep pretty easily and stayed asleep for about 3 hours and was back up. I felt completely rested when I was back up, but I did wake up frequently (per the norm for the past few weeks).

Now, I did have a few night caps and my recent T level was ridiculously low and my dosage is currently being adjusted so both of those could affect it.

My wife will be trying it tonight as it’s my turn with the 4 month old. I will continue trying it and let you know how it goes. I’m excited to try it more!

Not all CBD is created equal.

I highly suggest researching the producer, ingredients, and getting in contact with an actual caretaker/supplier vs any old source.

Remember, trust your source.

Some people do not respond well to it.

Just like some people do not care for the taste of Cohiba.

Blue, Red, Pink, Purple, Green, Gray, it shouldn’t matter. Don’t attempt to have others think or be like you, diversity and uniqueness is what’s great about us human folk. Eat the food, listen and dance to the rhythms of music, love one another, no exceptions. Things might be better if we can at least strive for that.

Personally, I’ve given up on trying to have others see my prospective. It’s not worth the time and energy.

I may never understand others, as others may never understand me. That’s fine. Don’t be a huge Richard because life’s too damn short.

Smoke if you got em’

Light up another one and enjoy that moment.

CP is a great example.

Watch some Carlin. That dude knew some stuff.

Laugh.

One love to the CP family.

Even the Dicks ;)

I highly suggest researching the producer, ingredients, and getting in contact with an actual caretaker/supplier vs any old source.

Blue, Red, Pink, Purple, Green, Gray, it shouldn’t matter. Don’t attempt to have others think or be like you, diversity and uniqueness is what’s great about us human folk. Eat the food, listen and dance to the rhythms of music, love one another, no exceptions. Things might be better if we can at least strive for that.

Personally, I’ve given up on trying to have others see my prospective. It’s not worth the time and energy.

I may never understand others, as others may never understand me. That’s fine. Don’t be a huge Richard because life’s too damn short.

Smoke if you got em’

CP is a great example.

Laugh.

Even the Dicks ;)

Dude. Dude. Dooood! I think you took the THC not the CBD!
:p:p:p

Sorry I couldn't resist!

Smoke if you got em’

CP is a great example.

Laugh.

Even the Dicks ;)
Did I say something wrong?

Just received mine today. Will try it tonight before bed.

View attachment 25624
Try it during the day. Especially, if you’re having one of those days with life’s aches and pains. That’s one of their lowest concentrations, so don’t be afraid to take more than suggested. ?

This is the one I tried that was touted as the best when I bought it. I received no benefit that I noticed. One of my employees said the same, as did my wife and son. Not to mention the Mint Chocolate was unpleasant.

https://www.charlottesweb.com/original-formula-cbd-oil

So, to echo Caesar’s comments, they all aren’t created equal, because everyone I’ve met swears by the benefits on Modern Shamanic.

Last edited:
Try it during the day. Especially, if you’re having one of those days with life’s aches and pains. That’s one of their lowest concentrations, so don’t be afraid to take more than suggested. ?

This is the one I tried that was touted as the best when I bought it. I received no benefit that I noticed. One of my employees said the same, as did my wife and son. Not to mention the Mint Chocolate was unpleasant.

https://www.charlottesweb.com/original-formula-cbd-oil

So, to echo Caesar’s comments, they all aren’t created equal, because everyone I’ve met swears by the benefits on Modern Shamanic.

Ok, thanks for the info!!