• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Checking In:

JD, thanks for the info on the app, waiting for the Droid and looking forward to it. We haven't met yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Marvin is great so I know you'll be great too. Thanks for being so involved and I love the Liga line.

Grabbing that App as soon as I get to my iPod. Next time you are in Germany (preferably the SW portion), make sure you throw a line out on here.

Fellaz,

I just realized that another good way to check in your area who has certain Liga Privada is the new Drew Estate App. If you have the Iphone or the Ipad, you simply go to the App section and its free. Its under "Drew Estate."

The Droid is coming any day as well. There is a "Store Finder", which has a quickfind section for Liga Privada. Its a damn good App and really helps for finding certain sticks and for EVENT information.

Best,
JD

That is a great idea! I will be keeping an eye out in the Android App Market for this to be released.

I got the app last night. I found two places that had Ligas.

Can't wait to get home to my ipad to download this. Thanks for the heads up. The Cigar B&M's aren't very good here in Omaha so that should help out.

I am still expanding my horizons and I haven't tried one of yours yet, so I am excited to sit down with one of these

Who is this young man and how does he know so much about computers? Hey Jonathan, have you ever thought about starting a forum? :laugh:

Ah, it would never work. ;)

Likescarz28.

I know very little about computers, but a little bit more bout cigars. And I like to pay attention to cigar people and customer service.

Best,
JD

Downloaded the app for I Phone yesterday and it's very cool. Hopefully there will be ongoing updates as to the "Store Finder" section. I travel across five states for work and I am always looking for new shops to check out when I'm on the road for work - especially if I can hunt down more of the Liga & Unica lines!

Jonathan Want to thank you for making such great smokes and also thank you for the L40s you gave me when you where in Wi. I also love the Undercrown on my second box. Also Alex Roads wants me to say Hi from Uhles.

Tuttle

I checked out the iPhone App and have to say I learned more about Drew Estates through the App than I ever expected. Nicely done, some great pics. Thanks..

Any Dirty Rats being shipped soon? Absolutely my favorite….

Vicster,

I think that a small batch is heading in to Miami this week, but I have to double check. Thrilled that you like the new Drew Estate APP.... its a really great items for the company and the consumer. A true win win.

Best,
JD

Jonathan, got some Undercrown's and Feral Flying Pig's last week. The Undercrown's are resting but I had to wake up those pigs!

Jonathan, OUTSTANDING!

Sorry about the delay on the Drew Estate APP for Android. I can't believe how long its taking. It should have been finished two months ago.

The good news is that I changed my Avatar here in Cigar Pass.

Anybody heard of the Willy Herrera or El Titan de Bronze Cigar Brand (Miami) ...?

Best,
JD

Good to see your company doing so well Jonathan!

Even though I smoked cigars as a novelty years before. It was the Natural line like Green Hero and Dirt, with the early eye catching bands with bamboo artwork that set the hook for me.

Reading about how much work it took with many nights sleeping in the factory. Then finally winning the respect of the locals who at first thought you were just another Gringo trying to make a quick buck.....Who couldn't be in your corner.

While my taste have shifted from the likes of Natural, Kaluha, and Java, I'm really glad you've hit home runs with the likes of LP's and Undercrown. Keep em coming guys......I like spending my disposable income with a company who "gets it".

JFIELDS.

Thanks a Ton, my brother. I've decided to include a nice link here that I'm actually very proud of. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.luxist.com/2010/02/09/drew-estate-a-cigar-companys-take-on-corporate-social-responsi/

Best,
JD

I had the pleasure of meeting you in Plainfield IL at a local cigar shop. That night my respect for you grew to new heights. Not only do you produce some of the best cigars, but you literally took the time to PERSONALLY meet and talk to everyone there. You do not see that very often and I commend you. Keep up the great work!

Can't wait to try the undercrowns, just got these today, they'll be waiting patiently in my wine fridge for a warm enough day to enjoy one.
gallery_14303_1570_108900.jpg

JD

I was just reading in another thread on here about the Bait fish size of the MUWAT you guys released recently. I was wondering, what is the best way to keep up on all of the projects you guys are working on down there?

JD, my personal congrats on that LP #9. That one really turns on the lights for me. I wish they were more readability available, but I do understand quality takes time. Won't be able to join you in Nica, but I'll smoke yours here in Dallas. Contimued success.