• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

Any idea as to how late you guys are planning to stay tonight? I'll most likely be at least 90 minutes late.

Blackhawks start at 7pm, it's at least a three hour game, so we all should still be there. GO BLACKHAWKS!
thumbs-up.gif

Nice turn out tonight and the BlackHawks winning was just the topping to great time.

What a great time last night. Always good to see Claudio and his posse (who are extremely generous guys and way too kind) and absolutely incredible to see the Hawks win it all baby!!!! All you Philly fans can suck it!!!!!!!! Even with the horrible Cup officiating the best team still won!

Sorry to have missed you guys. Work always seem to get in the way of fun.

We are reading this post. As I say we, I mean myself and David Blanco from Los Blancos Cigars. David's office and company is based in Chicago. As we are reading this post, he asked me to ask you if you would like him to come out for one of your monthly get togethers and hang out. You guys need to try the NINE which is available at the shop you hang at. Talk to him about the trips to his factory.

Let us know... We will watch this thread.

We are reading this post. As I say we, I mean myself and David Blanco from Los Blancos Cigars. David's office and company is based in Chicago. As we are reading this post, he asked me to ask you if you would like him to come out for one of your monthly get togethers and hang out. You guys need to try the NINE which is available at the shop you hang at. Talk to him about the trips to his factory.

Are you kidding? We'd love to have you as much as the entire brotherhood join us.

I bought and tried the NINE at our first herf there. I am impressed with the lines diversity and excellent construction. Having roots in Chicago gives me a certain pride when I'm enjoying a Los Blancos.

Are you kidding? We'd love to have you as much as the entire brotherhood join us.

I bought and tried the NINE at our first herf there. I am impressed with the lines diversity and excellent construction. Having roots in Chicago gives me a certain pride when I'm enjoying a Los Blancos.

I will pass it on to David. He goes to Washington State Monday for a week, then back to Chicago. Please let me know when and where the next get together is, and I will pass it on to David... He is very interested in visiting with you all. We are getting together with Rod tomorrow as well... Keep up the herfing guys.

As Cochise indicated, any BOTL is always welcome. We always love meeting new people, whether they're in the industry or just folks like us who enjoy the fruits of that industry. Let Dave know that it's a real informal affair: we sit, we BS, we smoke... oh and watch every Chicago team, but the STANLEY CUP CHAMPION HAWKS, lose.

As for location and time, it's all in the first post and thread title.

I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I missed the 1st herf. I ended up calling sick into work. Not sure if I had the flu or ate something that didn't agree with me. But I am looking forward to the 2nd one!! :)

I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I missed the 1st herf. I ended up calling sick into work. Not sure if I had the flu or ate something that didn't agree with me. But I am looking forward to the 2nd one!! :)

hopefully your bug didn't cause you to miss the awesome hawks' ot Stanley cup victory

Looks like we might have some Yuengling beer two wednesdays from now.
thumbs-up.gif
wub.gif

Only a week away guys. It'll be great to hang out again. We'll hopefully have CigarDan in town and visiting us. Sam, you around?

I was planning on wandering down... Is it still going to be at the same place?

Right on Tut, it'll be good to have a Packer fan to razz. It'll always be at the same place, hopefully it'll be cool enough and we'll be able to open the doors and get a breeze going.

It's cool just to be with some cigar friends!
thumbs-up.gif
wink.gif