• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

See you guys tomorrow!

I can make this one! See you tonight :thumbs:

Fantastic! I'l probably get there around 5:30 or so tonight.

You bringing some aged beef?

For you Sam, anything. Have a 90-day prime ny strip ready to go.

Let me know if you or anyone else is up for a smoke tomorrow night by the airport. I've got a last minute trip and will be staying by the airport tomorrow night. Last time I was able to light up in Morton's patio area. They've also got a nice bar menu with half priced appetizers.

I believe we always meet up at same place. If not I need to know where and hope its not to far away. Hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow

I'm excited for tonight guys. Unfortunately I will not be staying long or smoking. My FFL draft is at 7:45pm and so I can't draft there because they close at 9, so I'd have to leave mid-draft. Plus I'd have to drag my laptop with.

So, I'll probably be getting there at 6-6:30 and hang around for a while (I've got cigars for Tut, Claudio and his son). But, still excited to hang out for sure.

You were right about the herf, had a good time, the goings on was great. We'll have to do it again.
biggrin.gif

had too much going for the sept herf. i hope next month is better.

did qt really show up?

had too much going for the sept herf. i hope next month is better.

did qt really show up?

Kristin did not end up making it and I had to leave without smoking for my ffl draft, but there's always next month!

Just got back from herfing with Valkerie, he says he'll be here and available to make the next herf. We'll have a Canadian brother visiting this time.
thumbs-up.gif

Great! Is it snowing in Canada yet?

Once I was at a Bulls/Raptors game and a guy behind me yelled
"I HATE CANADIA" after the other team scored. I laughed my ass off!

According to Duncan it's getting cooler faster than usual up in the Great North. I'm still enjoying autumn, don't want to even think about winter.
whistling.gif

Unfortunately I will be in the City celebrating my Brother's birthday. I'll make one of these someday. Have a good one!

Sorry guys can't make it this time around. Hope to see you all next month.

Hey guys, just a heads up, if I'm feeling tomorrow like I do today, there's no way I'll make it. I have got the flu :(