• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

Planning on being there. What time are we thinking??

Well I am all set to come down and join you folks tomorrow I may be little late to make it at 6 ... all matters traffic and if I can get right out of work.

how many folks are coming?

You know it is a CAO event there tomorrow night? Just went to there web page to check if my directions where right.

Just talked to Sack I guess they are charging $15 to smoke your own or you have to buy one and smoke it.

I'm moving to Hebron (yeah, I know...) on the 24th and would love to come and meet you all for this! I'll still be working in Madison and just making the commute. Getting out early is a rarity, but I'll definitely try to, as I'd have a little bit of a drive to meet you all. How late do these HERF's usually last?

Anyone go there on the weekends to relax and enjoy a couple?

Jeffrey L.

Just talked to Sack I guess they are charging $15 to smoke your own or you have to buy one and smoke it.

I'm moving to Hebron (yeah, I know...) on the 24th and would love to come and meet you all for this! I'll still be working in Madison and just making the commute. Getting out early is a rarity, but I'll definitely try to, as I'd have a little bit of a drive to meet you all. How late do these HERF's usually last?

Anyone go there on the weekends to relax and enjoy a couple?

Jeffrey L.

Bernie and i got there first and the guy behind the counter was adamant about us paying $15 to smoke our own cigars even though we always buy four or five cigars every time we go there. Glad Sean spoke with the guy and straightened it out.
Jeff, if you want to get a herf going on the weekend just give us a bit of a heads up. There's always someone around with a taste for a cigar.
thumbs-up.gif

Because of the generousity of some brothers here at CigarPass i will be bringing some different styles of Yuengling beer to the next herf at Cigar Lounge. Thanks to the great brotherhood that we all enjoy!
thumbs-up.gif
wub.gif

I'm looking forward to the next herf!
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif

I should be good to show up to next weeks 11 Aug Wed meet up. I hope most of you can also go.

I should be good to show up to next weeks 11 Aug Wed meet up. I hope most of you can also go.

Welcome aboard the herf train, looking forward to meeting you and sharing cigars and conversation.
thumbs-up.gif

Welcome aboard the herf train, looking forward to meeting you and sharing cigars and conversation.
thumbs-up.gif

I think you've met before. Remember when the first time we met with the cubs game on, tut was there. But we'll forgive you Claudio, my memory is fading already and I'm only 1/100000000000th your age :D

thumbs-up.gif

I think you've met before. Remember when the first time we met with the cubs game on, tut was there. But we'll forgive you Claudio, my memory is fading already and I'm only 1/100000000000th your age :D

OUCH! You cut to the quick!
laugh.gif
wink.gif
I remember Tuttle now.

thumbs-up.gif

OUCH! You cut to the quick!
laugh.gif
wink.gif
I remember Tuttle now.