• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

Hey guys, heads up on my end, this semester I'm teaching a Wednesday night class. So, I will not be able to make it thru may because of this. Unless you guys collectively want to change the night to Thursday or Tuesday, I'm down, but it's up to you guys.

I changed jobs and now work till 6pm so no way I can get down there on week days anymore.. If any of you doing anything ever on a Weekend please give me a yell and I will do my best to come down.

I talked to Bernie and he said he'd be okay with Thursday nights. What about the rest? Tut, I will surely let you know if we're going to be meeting up on a weekend.

Thursday would be fine with me typically, but this week I'm working until 6pm so I'll try to make it around 7pm. :thumbs:

Make sure Bernie goes, I need to talk to him.... ;)

Sean - It was great meeting you. Thanks for a fun night.

David absolute pleasure. Anytime you're back in chitown, give me a call. If I ever visit Minnesota for more than a layover I'll definitely let you know.

Ron, I'll update the first post because that's pretty much all of us who show up consistently. As concerns this week, i actually won't be able to go anyway as it turns out (2 months in a row, i know, i suck). But going forward, monthly will be 2nd Thursday of every month.

For March, we're going to meet in Long Grove at Cigars and More as opposed to Schaumburg. Ron, Bernie and I had a good time last time we met up and it was nice to be able to drink openly without fear of Schaumburg police fining our proprietor a grand.

What date and time???
M-F they are open till 8pm
S&S till 5 pm

I usually go there Friday eves to unwind, however I would love to meet up with you guys if you have a date and time?!

What date and time???
M-F they are open till 8pm
S&S till 5 pm

I usually go there Friday eves to unwind, however I would love to meet up with you guys if you have a date and time?!

The first post is what gets updated with that info, that way in the future, nobody has to go digging through the thread to find out.

Going to look into seeing if i can take a Half day to come down for this one. what time.. and is there a good way for me to get there other then mapquest

Going to look into seeing if i can take a Half day to come down for this one. what time.. and is there a good way for me to get there other then mapquest

I don't think there is anything going on next thursday that'll cause traffic, so you should have an easy time. Fastest would be taking 94 to Deerfield Rd. Exit, take Deerfield Rd (it becomes Deer Path/Busch Parkway) till you hit RT 83. Take a right on 83 until you get to Robert Parker Coffin Road (3rd light). Take a left on Robert Parker Coffin and the cigar shop is the last shop before the little one lane bridge (you'll go through one stop sign in the downtown of Long Grove).

It's really easy.

BTW, just noticed that the title of the thread itself has the day and time. Just updated it so that it was accurate now.

Ok got a half day will meet you all there...

Is it a nice place to lounge might come early and bring a book to read before you all get there.

Is it a nice place to lounge might come early and bring a book to read before you all get there.

Definitely a nice place to lounge. Can I put in an order for sausages and brats? I'll bring cash to get you back. Unfortunately, use of the grill is restricted to the employees, so we can't have a grill out :(

Also, I'll probably be getting there around 4-4:30.

Definitely a nice place to lounge. Can I put in an order for sausages and brats? I'll bring cash to get you back. Unfortunately, use of the grill is restricted to the employees, so we can't have a grill out :(

Also, I'll probably be getting there around 4-4:30.

Tavern on the town is located right next to the place.....food and beer as well as I think carry outs. Big white building across street has wine and beer.

Guessing what hes talking about is the Sausage House (local Butcher) by me that makes all there own brats and Sausage... I can't get to it by tomorrow so haveing my friend just grabbing few different kind of brats/sausage for me... Also haveing her get a sausage stick like a huge summer sausage just way better. told her about 24 ... so should be 4 different kinds (they come in groups of 6) so u can mix and match if u like.