• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

I know that I'm a newbie, but I hope that I'm welcome. As of right now I'm doing a 7 to 3 shift. Since my schedule could change any month I'd better take advantage of it now. I'll most likely come straight from work. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the second Thursday of the month. Is it every month? It's starting at 5pm. Am I correct?

I know that I'm a newbie, but I hope that I'm welcome. As of right now I'm doing a 7 to 3 shift. Since my schedule could change any month I'd better take advantage of it now. I'll most likely come straight from work. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the second Thursday of the month. Is it every month? It's starting at 5pm. Am I correct?

Guardman, all but Tuttle are welcome (DAMN PACKERS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!). 2nd Thursday of every month, 5-6 start time, some of us can get there earlier, some of us can't. We've been meeting up at Cigars and More in Long Grove lately, and now with the nice weather finally peeking its head out, it'll probably stay that way for a while. They've got a BBQ out back, so it should a good time.

As of now as long as nothing bad pops up I will be at this months herf, provided that other people show up.

If my daughter dose not have softball Ill be there!!!

Saturday May 15th Ken is having a Pig Roast at the Long Grove location if you your up to it???? 1-5 pm and a bago torny too!!! Tuttle can you make it????

Shawn any thing on the baby????? Can we celebrate ????(or at least its a good reason too)

More the merrier!! Come and hang out with us Dude!

Saturday May 15th Ken is having a Pig Roast at the Long Grove location if you your up to it???? 1-5 pm and a bago torny too!!! Tuttle can you make it????

Shawn any thing on the baby????? Can we celebrate ????(or at least its a good reason too)

On that day I'll get off work at 3:00. I should be able to get up there at around 4:00 to 4:30. I'll try to make it. I assume the roast is at Cigars and More. I need a little clarification. Is it Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th?

On that day I'll get off work at 3:00. I should be able to get up there at around 4:00 to 4:30. I'll try to make it. I assume the roast is at Cigars and More. I need a little clarification. Is it Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th?

My Bad....typo...May 14th Saturday from 1-5 in Long Grove....Be there or be square!

Alright guys, the monthly is still on for tomorrow and they are having a pig roast this weekend the 14th as Rich pointed out.

I may or may not make it tomorrow night seeing as my daughter turned 2 weeks today, so it depends on what the wife allows, and rightfully so.

If I'm not there in person, I'll be there in spirit.

Best,
Sean

My Bad....typo...May 14th Saturday from 1-5 in Long Grove....Be there or be square!

This might be a little late, but is there a fee or anything to get in?

No fee but a horrible initiation rite has to be done by the new guys.
:laugh:
If you like cigars, beer/scotch, and bullshitting check it out.

Have fun guys!

-Rob

Sorry I couldnt make it tonight work is super swamped

What time and where is the Ken's place for this Pig Roast. Should be able to make it.

Sorry I couldnt make it tonight work is super swamped

What time and where is the Ken's place for this Pig Roast. Should be able to make it.

1-5 Saturday at Cigars and More in Long Grove (where we met last time).

Looks like I could come is this going to be only 1-5?

Anything I should bring?

I stare down murderers and rapists on a daily basis, good luck on the initiation.

Me too except when my bathroom mirror gets too foggy after a shower. My bathroom's exhaust fan is kind of hit and miss.

I stare down murderers and rapists on a daily basis, good luck on the initiation.

Me too except when my bathroom mirror gets too foggy after a shower. My bathroom's exhaust fan is kind of hit and miss.

raperaham.jpg

?

Have fun guys!

-Rob

You a teacher or something?

No, I'm a corrections officer at Stateville Prison.

I was there on Thursday, I didn't get to see you guys. I won't be able to make Saturday's event. Maybe I'll be able to get together with some of you guys next month.

Have fun guys!

-Rob

You a teacher or something?

Here's a couple of videos that I found that explains my job a little better.

The C.O. song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xP3strmDw&feature=related

So, you want to be a CO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfm_upp_c40