• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Draft

I'd like to join this. WOuld like to have a little more clarity on the rules but it sounds like a lot of fun

Just throwing out an idea, what if we spiced up the draft by having a bonus for the person who ends up having their stick drafted first, or the best average draft position, or maybe the first person to have all of theirs drafted?

Guys,

Let me do two things this weekend.

1. I'll PM Rod and make sure this will be ok to have on CigarPass.

2. I'll research the prior drafts and see if I can come up with a proposed set of rules. I'll then run it by you guys for a quick IN/OUT check and then if we have enough interest, we fire it off.

Wilkey

Guys,

Let me do two things this weekend.

1. I'll PM Rod and make sure this will be ok to have on CigarPass.

2. I'll research the prior drafts and see if I can come up with a proposed set of rules. I'll then run it by you guys for a quick IN/OUT check and then if we have enough interest, we fire it off.

Wilkey

Sounds great!!!
Thanks Wilkey!!! :thumbs:

Guys,

I have been given the go-ahead by the big kahuna. I will be posting a feeler/signup thread with full rules in the Open Passes Forum sometime this weekend.

For those who may be wondering what a draft is, it's basically an unrestricted pass where you get multiple shots at the kitty based on your randomly chosen player number and a pick order. The equal value, country of origin rules are not in play because all participants will be submitting sticks of a certain value range. All players will get back the same number they put in and that is the only guarantee.

In the past, when it has been run on other forums, it has been fast and fun. Expect to pony up between 5-8 sticks based on the number of participants. Overall timelime from submission of sticks to the banker to final pick and ship has been about a month.

If this is something you'd like to do, please post your interest here so I can have an idea of how to manage the player list.

Wilkey

Cool Wilkey, as mentioned on page one, I'm definatly in. Looking forward to a new concept at least for me.

Wade

I would be interested in playing. I've seen the draft done on other boards and it looked like a lot of fun. I don't have much credit here but would like a shot at gaining some.

I'm still game, but will be out hunting until Sunday afternoon.

I would be interested in playing. I've seen the draft done on other boards and it looked like a lot of fun. I don't have much credit here but would like a shot at gaining some.

Hey Wilkey.... I'll play also

I'll also vouch for WOXOF from another BB

Hey Wilkey.... I'll play also

I'll also vouch for WOXOF from another BB
:thumbs:

I also got a PM from Boogs34 since he'll be away this weekend.

Wilkey