• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar girls...

BkCloud114 said:
Lee said:
Not really about the post count, it's about longevity....with it, comes friendship, trust, loyalty, etc.

That's the "meat" of what happens here, some will never understand nor be included because they don't want to follow the unwritten rules....
[snapback]277030[/snapback]​

Somebody should write these down
[snapback]277043[/snapback]​
Here, I will write them down for you, Tommy, the ancient wisdom that guides all who love and cherish CP:

"I told you not to be stupid, you moron!"

Rod, could we get this pinned so everyone will know before they post?

Cheekie said:
This does not apply IMO. In it's own definition it says, "intended to harm". No one intends harm here. All I see here is education and re-enforcement of forum ettiquette and mores.

Also one reason people sometimes get followed around is that when an argument is lost on merit often a poster says, "I am done talking about this" without resolving the issue and tries to then escape to other parts of the forum without a healthy resolution or an apology.

Or my personal favorite, "This will be my last post on this topic." :laugh:

I just wasted one hour of my life reading all this crap. I can't believe some of you.

"Post Whore" is a common term, VERY common term. Cheekie takes it way out of context and turns this thread into a real joke. If you were called a "whore", that'd be a whole different story. Big freak'n deal, someone called you a post whore. Sorry, but this has really gotten way out of hand.

Respect is not earned? Wow. Interesting. Respect IS earned. I don't care who you are, respect is earned. And it's earned over time.

Now, onto member titles. If you say "i'm the bitch down the street" or whatever you posted, then you are CLEARLY SAYING YOU'RE THE "BITCH" DOWN THE STREET! By posting such a 'title', you're asking for people to refer to you as that. Personally, even if that was in your title, I wouldn't refer to you as that. Now if someone says they're the "yellow brother", then CLEARLY they want to be referred to as such. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND??? It's like putting a name tag on that says "bitch" or "yellow brother", yet you don't want to be referred to as such. George did NOT call you the "b" word, he was simply asking a question in reference to what you refer yourself as.

I really can't believe this thread. This is really one of the most pathetic threads I have ever seen. What a total waste of internet resources.

Rod said:
I really can't believe this thread. This is really one of the most pathetic threads I have ever seen. What a total waste of internet resources.
[snapback]277084[/snapback]​

:love:

I have found this thread to be just a tad bit amusing though. :laugh:

Cheekie said:
This shows lack of maturity and some lack of self love.

I can't believe you'd think there's a lack of self-love on this board with Matt R roaming loose...

Matt R said:
I got a pulled groin, severe chafing and have to go to the store again tonight for a new tube o' lube......

Rod said:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm glad I didn't waste time reading past page 5 - appears the rest is more of the same.

Rod said:
Respect is not earned? Wow. Interesting. Respect IS earned. I don't care who you are, respect is earned. And it's earned over time.

Not to add insult to injury..but someone in my life that I respect and look up to once told me:

'You have to COMMAND respect, not DEMAND it.'

...seems fitting here.

kevpriest said:
Cheekie said:
This shows lack of maturity and some lack of self love.

I can't believe you'd think there's a lack of self-love on this board with Matt R roaming loose...

Matt R said:
I got a pulled groin, severe chafing and have to go to the store again tonight for a new tube o' lube......
[snapback]277232[/snapback]​
LMAO

Rod said:

I don't know Rod, it got me two new pictures to add to my whack off folder........ I was hoping for more, but I guess all these guy's ol' ladies are fugly or something.... ;) :sign:

Matt R said:
Rod said:

I don't know Rod, it got me two new pictures to add to my whack off folder........ I was hoping for more, but I guess all these guy's ol' ladies are fugly or something.... ;) :sign:
[snapback]277472[/snapback]​
You sure are whacking off a lot. Not getting any lately? ???

emodx said:
Matt R said:
Rod said:

You sure are whacking off a lot. Not getting any lately? ???
[snapback]277481[/snapback]​

I'm a sexual being. What can I say?? :p

Matt R said:
I'm a sexual being. What can I say?? :p
[snapback]277514[/snapback]​

Much to the chagrin of farm animals everywhere.

moki said:
Matt R said:
I'm a sexual being. What can I say??  :p
[snapback]277514[/snapback]​

Much to the chagrin of farm animals everywhere.
[snapback]277529[/snapback]​

Matt just posted a picture of one of his exploits with sheep in the "CigarPass.com Website Information" forum I do believe...

I'm still wiping up the coffee that came out of my nose because of it :p

Matt R said:

Don't mention it Matt. Glad you think my wife isn't fugly, at least her chest anyway. :cool:

Cheekie said:
Some people never grow up. I've noticed some members actually following around other members to simply post negative things about them in the threads they're subscribing to. This shows lack of maturity and some lack of self love. The ability to hide behind a computer also helps, as I've never had people coming to me like that. More people on this board just need to stand up...if self-policing is the motto, then more people need to do so. I'm just someone who isn't going to put up with garbage on a forum that I otherwise enjoy. I hope things change, if not then I may have to subscribe elsewhere.

Someone sent me this- I decided to share it for it was rather enlightening as to what is goin on here.
[snapback]277008[/snapback]​

LOL...... I just saw this..... damn I missed alot of things in this thread

BkCloud114 said:
Cheekie said:
Some people never grow up. I've noticed some members actually following around other members to simply post negative things about them in the threads they're subscribing to. This shows lack of maturity and some lack of self love. The ability to hide behind a computer also helps, as I've never had people coming to me like that. More people on this board just need to stand up...if self-policing is the motto, then more people need to do so. I'm just someone who isn't going to put up with garbage on a forum that I otherwise enjoy. I hope things change, if not then I may have to subscribe elsewhere.

Someone sent me this- I decided to share it for it was rather enlightening as to what is goin on here.
[snapback]277008[/snapback]​

LOL...... I just saw this..... damn I missed alot of things in this thread
[snapback]277730[/snapback]​

You also missed the "cyberbullying" link in her sigtag, Tommy... :0

Trolling, I say... Trolling... ;)

edited to add:

And I believe she should explain what the phrase in her sigtag means...

Voy a volverme como el fuego
Voy a quemar tus puños de acero
Y del morao de mis mejillas
Sacare el valor pa cobrarme las heridas.
Bebe
at times from the muse comes infinite wisdom

Careful or you'll find out what those fists of iron are for.

ggiese said:
And I believe she should explain what the phrase in her sigtag means...

Voy a volverme como el fuego
Voy a quemar tus puños de acero
Y del morao de mis mejillas
Sacare el valor pa cobrarme las heridas.
Bebe
at times from the muse comes infinite wisdom
[snapback]277735[/snapback]​