• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Elective - CP212

I insured the box when I sent it to Anthem. Maybe someone was home there?

The mystery of the USPS is what drives me insane. I think in the future, I will always use Brown or FX instead.

By the way, in searching for the link above, I was reviewing the last pass of Khari's I was involved in. I forgot alot of that stuff and started laughing at every page.

Yeah, our first pass. Seems like a long time ago. It was fun. I remember the anticipation of finally getting that first box. I still think that contest was rigged. :laugh:

I'm assuming USPS didn't leave the box because it was insured. When I picked it up, I had to show the card and electronically sign off before they would give it to me.

Anyway, here's my P&T's:

P - #47 RP Decade T - #11 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
P - #48 Esteban Carraras Diez Anos T - #19 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles

I'm going to look around for a replacement box. This one still has some life left in it, but I doubt it will make it all the way back to Khari.

Whenever you do get this pass out just wanted to post and say I am ready to receive!

Thanks for participating, John! Mike, what do you have for us?

Alright... let's throw these out there and see how they float :) I have my own questions about these but I'll list them and see what you guys think.

T: (43) SLR Regio 04 / P: (49) RASS 05
T: (24) Por Larranaga Robusto RE Asia Pacifico / P: (50) Cohiba Maduro Magico

The pass arrived today. I won't be able to go through everything in detail until tonight or tomorrow morning, but everything at first glance seems to be in tact and in good shape. The bead tube is doing fine and the new box is good.

With the weekend I suppose I won't be able to get this out until Monday morning, is that cool?

Any thoughts on my P/T's before I proceed with swapping?

Alright well it doesn't look like there are any objections to my p/t's?

I'll make the swap tomorrow and get the box out first thing Monday morning!

Sorry, Mike. No objections to your proposed swaps. That's for participating!

I owe all of you a huge apology. Right after sending this pass off I got a new job at work and all of my free time is being spent trying to get up to speed. Unfortunately, my participation and responsiveness relative to this pass has suffered.

The pass will be out in the morning! Headed to Massachusetts!

0103 8555 7496 4988 8462

Since pass is headed my way, some P/T's.

T #26 DPG Blue Label- P 601 Black
T #33 DPG CC 1979- P CAO VR
T #37 Tat Black- P Anejo #50
T #46 Oliva Master Blends 3- P Cruzado Dantes

What say you?

Brian

What say you?

Brian

Ok Brian,
First trade is good, as are the second and fourth. The Tat Black for Añejo is a bit off though. For one thing, the Tat Black Corona Gorda was about $13. The robusto would be at least $13, perhaps a few pennies more. The Añejo retails for $8. Couple that with the rarity (The Tat Black is more HTF than the Añejo), and things don't quite balance out.

What say you?

Brian

Ok Brian,
First trade is good, as are the second and fourth. The Tat Black for Añejo is a bit off though. For one thing, the Tat Black Corona Gorda was about $13. The robusto would be at least $13, perhaps a few pennies more. The Añejo retails for $8. Couple that with the rarity (The Tat Black is more HTF than the Añejo), and things don't quite balance out.
OK, how about

T #42) Tatuaje Reserva J21- P Anejo #50
If not I'll just go with the other 3.
LMK

Brian

Sorry, Mike. No objections to your proposed swaps. That's for participating!

I owe all of you a huge apology. Right after sending this pass off I got a new job at work and all of my free time is being spent trying to get up to speed. Unfortunately, my participation and responsiveness relative to this pass has suffered.

I think you have done a great job!! No apologies needed for me. Congrads on the new position.

Rich

What say you?

Brian

Ok Brian,
OK, how about

LMK

Brian

The Tat for the Añejo is cool, Brian. When the pass arrives, just give it a check and list the numbers of your puts, then I'll update the first post.

What say you?

Brian

Ok Brian,
OK, how about

LMK

Brian

The Tat for the Añejo is cool, Brian. When the pass arrives, just give it a check and list the numbers of your puts, then I'll update the first post.
Will do. Check of track and confirm and no info as of yet, probably Thursday or Friday delivery

Brian

Just got home tonight and pass was waiting for me in the living room. Was not expecting it until tommorow. Have to do inventory and update on Thursday and turn it around on Friday A.M. Have a 12hr work day tommorow no chance of making PO in morning.
T #26 DPG Blue Label- P#51 601 Black
T #33 DPG CC 1979- P#52 CAO VR
T #37 Tat Black- P#53 Anejo #50
T #46 Oliva Master Blends 3- P#54 Cruzado Dantes

Khari thanks for having me. Khari I noticed that you have Vinnyvega up next then pembroke3355, pembroke3355 acually lives about 2 towns over from me and Vinnyvega is way north of me. The pas would acually go north and then south again. LMK if you want me to change shipping order.

Brian