• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Elective - CP212

Sorry fellers. I was assigned something that is due Monday morning so I've been focusing on that this weekend. I'll be packing it up Monday evening so it goes out Tuesday.

Alrighty then! The cigars are bagged and boxed, and this thing is ready to go out tomorrow. Skisomalia?! Are you ready?

10) GTAdroptop
11) Maxnoodle

Yo - GTA - drop me something good!!!!!! :whistling: I'll be waiting!!!!!

Hmmm...I'll have some time to think about it, too. :whistling:

Maybe a direct hand-off might be in order if the pass schedule works out. I'll be in the city before Christmas to see my goddaughters. I doubt the pass will make it to me before then, but you never know.

10) GTAdroptop
11) Maxnoodle

Yo - GTA - drop me something good!!!!!! :whistling: I'll be waiting!!!!!

Hmmm...I'll have some time to think about it, too. :whistling:

Maybe a direct hand-off might be in order if the pass schedule works out. I'll be in the city before Christmas to see my goddaughters. I doubt the pass will make it to me before then, but you never know.

We can arrange something...even a short mid day herf if nothing else. Let me know the dates you'll be in so I can arrange my schedule. Lookin forward to it!

~ t

Ok. I got the go ahead from Skisomalia, so it's going out today. DC# to follow...

Ok Grant, the package is on the way to you. The DC# is 0308 0730 0001 2525 5135.

More like the latter. :D

Seriously though, this being the holidays there were a few people who informed me they would be going out of town at some point. That had something to do with the order.

Um...ahh...well...I'll sorta be in Florida from December 26th to January 3rd. I kinda forgot to mention that. :blush:

Given that I'm 10th on the list, it may not even be an issue. I doubt it'll be here before then.

If everything went smoothly, it wouldn't be any fun.

Um...ahh...well...I'll sorta be in Florida from December 26th to January 3rd. I kinda forgot to mention that. :blush:

Bastid!

I think you're right though. I doubt it'll get to you before then.

More like the latter. :D

Seriously though, this being the holidays there were a few people who informed me they would be going out of town at some point. That had something to do with the order.

LOL I walked into that one myself :laugh:

Box arrived today (didnt expect it so fast). Everything looks good.

Here are my proposed puts and takes

Puts: 26) DPG Blue label invicto
27) Cruzado Dantes
28) GOF Carlito Dbl Robusto Tubo

Takes: 2) Ashton ESG Robusto
7) Esencia Robusto
13) Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto Oscuro

This good? If so, i can probably get this package out manana, pending of course confirmation of man on deck.

Box arrived today (didnt expect it so fast). Everything looks good.

Here are my proposed puts and takes

27) Cruzado Dantes

7) Esencia Robusto

This good? If so, i can probably get this package out manana, pending of course confirmation of man on deck.
Not knowing price point of #27(lazy) the others look good to me.

Brian

Looks good, Grant. Go ahead and reach out to PunchLibertad4me to see if he's ready. Thanks for playing!

27) Cruzado Dantes

7) Esencia Robusto

This is why I like passes. Two I wanted are gone, but now there are three new ones I want.

sent out the batter up PM. I've got the box ready to ship pending the confirmation.

In other news, the essescia is extremely good. Might have to grab myself a box or two.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this pass