• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Elective - CP212

Got the box and everything looks great! When qballizhere gives me the go ahead I will get this in the mail

Khari thanks for the great Pass!

Alright Roger! Go ahead and post the peez-n-teez whenever you're ready.

T: 1) 601 Blue Robusto P: 33) Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto 1979
T: 3) AVO 787 Robusto P: 34) Aurora Cien Años Robusto
T: 5) Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto P: 35) Winston Churchill #10

It is a Davidoff 100th Anniversary Robusto. I bought a fiver from a very respected BOTL here on CP.

Rich

Does anyone have a problem with an unbanded Davidoff 100th being in the pass?

Does anyone have a problem with an unbanded Davidoff 100th being in the pass?

I do not have a problem with it. To me it is about trust. I have seen unbanded CC cigars sold in the BST forum and have received some myself and it was not a problem. I do not see any reason why a NC cannot be unbanded just my .02.

No problems here - its all good! Does anyone mind me putting in an empty band?? ;)

~ t

I guess my question was not only for this pass, but what is the norm. Would it be allowed in this pass? What is the etiquette about non banded cigars in all passes? Is it ok for NC but not CC?

Just trying to learn a little about passes.

Rich

You might want to put a band on it, just to eliminate any possible confusion down the pass road.

Long story, trust me. :blush:

No problems here - its all good! Does anyone mind me putting in an empty band?? ;)

~ t

Great, somebody else with my sense of humor. :p

You might want to put a band on it, just to eliminate any possible confusion down the pass road.

~ t

What is an "empty band"? :laugh: A band without a cigar? :laugh:

I guess what we are talking about is a blank band on the cigar written on to identify the cigar. That is more than adequate and as gtadroptop says that is important.

You had it right - I'll smoke the cigar and put the "EMPTY" band in the pass as my "P"...

any problems??? ??? :laugh:

~ t

I guess what we are talking about is a blank band on the cigar written on to identify the cigar. That is more than adequate and as gtadroptop says that is important.

~ t

Yup, that's what I meant. Y'all were supposed to have been clairvoyant and read my mind.

And Max...I just don't know. ???