• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Elective - CP212

You guys are warp speeding this thing. I'll be leaving for Orlando the day after Christmas with a return flight on January 2nd. If for some reason I'm 'up' during that time, send the pass to MaxNoodle. As long as T can restrain himself from drooling all over the sticks ;) , he can ship it to me when I get back home.

I don't mind holding it at all. I will try to post my puts and takes tonight that way everyone will have a chance to view them.

Rich

You guys are warp speeding this thing. I'll be leaving for Orlando the day after Christmas with a return flight on January 2nd. If for some reason I'm 'up' during that time, send the pass to MaxNoodle. As long as T can restrain himself from drooling all over the sticks ;) , he can ship it to me when I get back home.

No worries, John. It definitely won't be to you before January 2nd.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

I have recieved the pass this morning and will hold on to it until Monday due to the holidays as per khari's instructions.

There is some very good looking sticks in there. Everything seems to be in good shape. If I can find a new box I will replace the box. It is starting to show a little wear. I will also inspect the inventory when I get home tonight and post if I see anything.

I will post no later than Friday(I will try before that- have two worked out already) my put and takes. Didn't get a chance to price things out properly due to the holidays and since I'm holding it til Monday.

Maybe I missed this, but is there a limit to the amount of cigars you can swap out?

Golfgar, can post by Sunday if you are ready for the "box".

Thanks

Rich

I am indeed ready for the box! I am not going on the normal vacation between X-mas and New Years just to get it. :laugh:

Happy Holidays to all!!!

I have recieved the pass this morning and will hold on to it until Monday due to the holidays as per khari's instructions.

There is some very good looking sticks in there. Everything seems to be in good shape. If I can find a new box I will replace the box. It is starting to show a little wear. I will also inspect the inventory when I get home tonight and post if I see anything.

I will post no later than Friday(I will try before that- have two worked out already) my put and takes. Didn't get a chance to price things out properly due to the holidays and since I'm holding it til Monday.

Maybe I missed this, but is there a limit to the amount of cigars you can swap out?

Golfgar, can post by Sunday if you are ready for the "box".

Thanks

Rich

Glad it got there okay, Rich. No limit to the puts and takes.

I went through the pass and everything is ok.

My put and takes:

Take 31. Anejo #50 Put Tat Regios
Take 32. Camacho Triple Put Davidoff 100th Robusto
Take 25. R&J Short Put Partagas No.3 LE

As soon as this is approved, I will pack it up and ship Monday morning.

I do apologize for the late puts and takes, the holidays are killing me this year.

What is Casa Fuente Robusto worth?

Rich

My put and takes:

I do apologize for the late puts and takes, the holidays are killing me this year.

Rich

Hey Rich, I agree with Brian. The Tat Regio for the Añejo 50 is a bit light because the Añejo is considered an HTF cigar. As for the R&Y Short Churchill/Partagas No.3 LE trade, can you give me a more complete description? I don't know of an habano Partagas cigar by that name. If you're talking about the Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL, those are technically corona gordas, not robustos. And if you're talking about the Dominican Partagas No. 3, that won't work either. The rules state that trades are ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC.

My put and takes:

Rich

Hey Rich, I agree with Brian. The Tat Regio for the Añejo 50 is a bit light because the Añejo is considered an HTF cigar. As for the R&Y Short Churchill/Partagas No.3 LE trade, can you give me a more complete description? I don't know of an habano Partagas cigar by that name. If you're talking about the Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL, those are technically corona gordas, not robustos. And if you're talking about the Dominican Partagas No. 3, that won't work either. The rules state that trades are ISOM for ISOM, NC for NC.
That's the one I was talking about.

How about a Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto for the Anejo 50.
Cohiba Robusta for the R&J short.

Rich

Same thing in the DCM Robusto/Añejo 50 trade. By my calculation, the DCM is about $8.83. MSRP for the Añejo is 8.00, but it's HTF. The Cohiba Robusto for the RyJ Short Churchill only works if you can work out a suitable trade for the Añejo 50, because there are already two sets of duplicated cigars in the pass (See rule 12 in the original post). We have two GOF Carlito Double Robustos and two Añejo 50s, and there already is one CORO in the pass.

How about this:
Paul Garmirian Robusto for the Camacho Triple
Davidoff 100th Robusto for the Anejo 50
Then the R&J Short for the Cohiba Robusto.

I am sure learning alot.

I am not sure if the Davidoff is considered HTF.

Rich

Me too. I'd never even heard of Paul Garmirian before looking him up right now, but the numbers are close enough. Looks good, bud! Give the beads a few spritzes of distilled H[sub]2[/sub]O if necessary and send her on her way. Thanks for participating, Rich!

Me too. I've never even heard of Paul Garmirian but the numbers are close enough. Looks good, bud! Give the beads a few spritzes of distilled H[sub]2[/sub]O and send her on her way. Thanks for participating, Rich!

I kept a spare digital over the holidays in the box and it kept a steady 68%. I will spray, pack, and ship.

I do apologize for the delay and keeping you up late tonight on the approval of puts and takes. I thought I had everything under control. I misunderstood the two of the same and premium for htf.

Thanks for letting me participate in my first pass.

I will put Cohiba No 39
Davidoff No 40
Paul Garmirian No 41

Thanks Rich

The pass is headed to MO.

There are some good looking smokes in that box!!!!

Anejo pass number 31.

The dc number is 03006000000136259784.

Thanks for lettng me participate. I have learned a lot and can't wait for the next one. Thanks for the fun Khari.

Thanks Rich

The pass is headed to MO.

There are some good looking smokes in that box!!!!

Anejo pass number 31.

The dc number is 03006000000136259784.

Thanks for lettng me participate. I have learned a lot and can't wait for the next one. Thanks for the fun Khari.

Thanks Rich

Yep, all the good ones are in there, it looks like I will have to go deeeeeeep into the humi to find something to trade. I am looking forward to seeing it. :D

Back