• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Hey, something is better than nothing! If you are the only one that can, let's do it!\

Thanks Fast!

JoeInvest said:
Hey, something is better than nothing! If you are the only one that can, let's do it!\

Thanks Fast!
If I'm late I may just give my moderator info to someone else who can start the call and I'll just jump in as a participant :thumbs:

Just posted on CF that we have a spot open. Give me a day to see if anyone is interested.

I posted about this in the CF league thread. I'm in one there as well and have referenced this thread to anyone interested!

Hopefully, we'll fill the vacancy soon!

Cheers :D

PS: Yes, I'm cool....... :sign:

Fast4Dr said:
JoeInvest said:

Thanks Fast!
If I'm late I may just give my moderator info to someone else who can start the call and I'll just jump in as a participant :thumbs:
I'll take up the banner and start the thing. Whatever will help and whatever will make it funner!

Joe

Allofus123 said:
Just posted on CF that we have a spot open. Give me a day to see if anyone is interested.
Talked to BluesBoy (Orv) today and he said he may buy in and let his nephew run his team...

Matter of fact I talked to all my friends today and Orv is the only one who's a possible... the other one declined. ???

NA

Just in case anyone is interested......

Stat Categories:

Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (4)
Interceptions (-1)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-1)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (3)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (3)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards (-1)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

SamClemmons said:
Allofus123 said:
Talked to BluesBoy (Orv) today and he said he may buy in and let his nephew run his team...

Matter of fact I talked to all my friends today and Orv is the only one who's a possible... the other one declined. ???

NA
So......you have TWO friends :D :lookup:

BTW, your winnings for last Saturday's game will be going out in the morning, sorry for the delay there Sam. Was waiting for some new sticks to show up today!
DC# 0304 1070 0001 5228 2599

John V

GREAT!

Getting ready to do live draft for the CF league! WOO HOO!!! :D

Hi guys my name is Garrick I am a CFer in good standing on the board and I would like to join your league. Please give me all of the contact info of who I need to send my $$$$$$$$$ to.

Thanks!

Welcome to CP Garrick!!

You'll enjoy this league! :D

Well, did the live draft for the league over at CF tonight and it's pretty cool!

I did okay but had the last spot, so I got back to back picks!

I put together a team with potential though!

Now, I've got another live draft on Sunday, then ours!

I'm bound to win some gars or cash this year! :sign:

I forgot to tell Garrick about my 25% Coach finders fee if he wins....... ;) :sign:

Don't forget to forward your e-mail to The Beast so he can send you the invite and get you signed in.

Welcome aboard and good luck......sorta! :)

woohoo :thumbs:

Welcome to the league Garrick

Now lets get the draft order decided so that I can begin to prepare :thumbs: