• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

gregor22 said:
TheBeast said:
Runningbacks are really deep this year.  It would be adviced to load up your Kicker and Defense slots in the first few rounds...it'll be hard to compete without a high profile front line at those positions.  Securing some depth also is heavily warranted. ;)
Playing in my league two years ago, we had a guy do what you are suggesting. His reply was, "I have the league's Best Kicker, I have the league's Best Defense, and I have the league's Best Tight end, you guys will be wishing you did the same". Needless to say, he know longer loses his money with us. :)

PM sent to Beast for the invite.
That most of been a feak year....because that system works great 99% of the time. :p

Ok!!! All Entry Fees are in!!! For the 15 teams that we have. Great job meeting the deadline fellas. :thumbs:

We still need ONE MORE team. Feel free to get the word out on the other boards to people that you know and might want to play. We have a couple weeks before the draft...but the sooner the better in filling that final spot. :)

TheBeast said:
Ok!!! All Entry Fees are in!!! For the 15 teams that we have. Great job meeting the deadline fellas. :thumbs:

We still need ONE MORE team. Feel free to get the word out on the other boards to people that you know and might want to play. We have a couple weeks before the draft...but the sooner the better in filling that final spot. :)
I would like to hold the last spot for my friend Dale, he is cigarwolverine52. I had talked to him earlier today, and he might be interested. Trying to contact him now, I will be seeing him tomorrow morning at 9:30, should be able to report by 2pm Saturday pm.

Thanks, JV

TheBeast said:
We can hold a spot for a Wolverine fan....NP!! :thumbs:
Thanks for holding the spot guys, but Dale hasn't done a league before, and respectfully declines the invite.
I will keep my ears open to anyone that might want the last spot!

JV

I've looked through this thing and can't find the draft date. I know I saw it somewhere but I am geriatric, so that's my excuse! LOL

Is the draft on Tuesday night?

Never done a live draft so I might ned a bit of help on this....

TIA :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I've looked through this thing and can't find the draft date. I know I saw it somewhere but I am geriatric, so that's my excuse! LOL

Is the draft on Tuesday night?

The draft is Friday August 27th, 2004 at 10pm EDT

Leebo8-9-8 said:

No problem Lee....just show up at the draft on Monday the 30th. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Of course by then the draft will be over and you will not have to worry about it. :) )

Thanks fast4dr!

Kenny's worried about my team this year I guess!! LMAO :sign:

Hey, did I miss this already or does someone have access to a call in conferense system so we could belittle and humiliate each other as we are making our picks??? I have used these, but don't have access to one.

I'd love to chat while we pick!

Joe

Good question Joe! I never did the live draft before.

Maybe someone who has done a live draft can post in here about how it works, what to expect, etc.??????? :D

Hey, that's like reading instructions......who reads instructions anyway? :sign:

I asked a fellow tobacco abuser I know this morning but still awaiting a reply.

NA

Dude isn't having any. Come on guys we have to fill this last spot. I'm sure somebody"s Mom has time on her hands and wants to win some SEEGARS. :lookup:

NA

I've exhausted all the options I could think of to fill the last spot. TO ALL TEAM OWNERS: If you haven't approached someone on another board about joining this league...PLEASE DO asap. We need to fill the spot...please pm and or email some people today if you can. It would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

JoeInvest said:
Hey, did I miss this already or does someone have access to a call in conferense system so we could belittle and humiliate each other as we are making our picks??? I have used these, but don't have access to one.

I'd love to chat while we pick!

Joe
I may be able set up a conference bridge, however, I will be late to the draft :(