• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Fast4Dr said:
I still can't believe that the 1 and 2 seeds are both out :(

Next year only 6 teams should make the playoffs and the top 2 get 1st week byes. You should benefit from Finishing the Regular Season at the top :(
[snapback]148984[/snapback]​

yeah in my other league we have divisions and the division winners each got a first round bye. I agree, regular season should count for something.

Of course, next year I'll finish last.

You mean that you guys didn't draft for last week? :0

Problem with a league this large is parity, and the fact that one surprize player(aka Drew Bennett) can really sku things for that week. Smaller leagues probably didn't have teams starting him this week.

Gregor

I'd say I made a smart defensive move this week. :cool: :thumbs:

I think most of yall have been playing FF long enough to know you're only as good as your last game. A large league does have its disadvantages but everyone has the exact same disadvantage. Good luck and bad luck are part of FF.

Now who's azz do I need to kick next week? :whistling: :D :cool:

Allofus123 said:
I'd say I made a smart defensive move this week. :cool: :thumbs:

I think most of yall have been playing FF long enough to know you're only as good as your last game. A large league does have its disadvantages but everyone has the exact same disadvantage. Good luck and bad luck are part of FF.

Now who's azz do I need to kick next week? :whistling: :D :cool:
[snapback]150249[/snapback]​

You go girl.

NA

It's all good as long as Raza gets hammered.... :laugh:

Here's my picks:

Big Butts
Lanceros
Snapperheads
White Razors
Saint Luis Reys
Bark Dogs
Elians Fisherman
Overpaid Crybabies

Big Butt wins if McNabb plays the whole game.

Snapperhead wins because of his opponents QB and RB situation.

Saint Luis wins just because I want them to. :) Should be a close one.

Fisherman win because of their D and Tiki.

Congrats to Joe P and his Bigger Butt Nuggets....The New Champeen :thumbs:

Thanks I will enjoy the cigars and if you guys want to lose some more cigars next year come look for me at CF.

Yes, congrats! Impressive victory especially when you consider McNabb barely played :0

Congrats to all the winners :thumbs:

Now down to business. All winners please send your addy to me via PM.

Thanks, that is all :D

I'm still waiting on a couple of addys. I'd like to get all the prize packs sent out next week at the latest.

Oh and please send your Team Names as well. I want to make sure everyone gets the right prize pack!

Thanks again ;)

I say send Garrick's to Sammy......since they're such good friends now.... :laugh:

You ought read some of that guys posts at CF, what a know it all...

No offense but season ended two weeks ago and if someone hasn't sent you an addie by now they're not checking this thread. Either contact them directly or let us know who it is. We just might have their address laying around here. :)

Good point Kenny. Someone please get me Barks Dawgs addy and CP handle. Everyone else is accounted for. Thanks!

lucasbuck said:
Good point Kenny. Someone please get me Barks Dawgs addy and CP handle. Everyone else is accounted for. Thanks!
[snapback]155813[/snapback]​

From what I can determine, his handle is Barks21, and according to his profile, he is a fellow Michigander.

I'm surprised that a guy that wins sticks wouldn't contact YOU! ;)

JV

All unclaimed prizes should be directed to the front office of the Bigger Butt Nuggets. :p

Allofus123 said:
Fast - don't start making room for those cigars just yet. You've been lucky to escape the big injuries so far...... the hex put on your players starts week 14, 15, and 16. :p :D
[snapback]134731[/snapback]​
Wasn't that the truth :(

Allofus123 said:
Dammmmnnnnn, I forgot about casting that hex. :whistling: ;)
[snapback]156297[/snapback]​
I sure as hell didn't...........I'll get you back next year

Hey, doesn't me rooting for the Jets in the playoffs count for something? :cool: