• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass In person herf photos

I believe we raised $6K this year. My first year as apart of it but the friend that puts it together said we beat last year by about a grand with a 1/3 of the people. Not the best when it comes to grabbing pictures. Hosted at our local brewery and lounge.

I believe we raised $6K this year. My first year as apart of it but the friend that puts it together said we beat last year by about a grand with a 1/3 of the people. Not the best when it comes to grabbing pictures. Hosted at our local brewery and lounge.
Great cause and who better to have in your company than @Pugman1943!

Last edited:
@PuffTheMagicDragon and I spent yesterday going to three B&M's here in St. Louis. Gran Cru is downtown with a great humidor and good vibe, then to lunch at Tucker's (thanks Kevin), then to Hill Cigar Co. where you'll find the best humidor in St. Louis, then to my home lounge called, Triple Leaf, where we spent the rest of the day smoking and drinking with a bunch of friends. Great time for sure. But we didn't get any pictures. LOL

Plot Twist: Jeff's only been married twice... so far.

*EDIT*. Dammit, that joke failed. I thought it was the photo of Puffy and Joe.
If you thought it was the picture of puffy and joe, which one did you think I was referring to when I said she?