• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar pass rating experiment

What is the time frame you would like the cigars smoked in.

Will you include built in time to let the cigars adjust to a humidor after shipping?

Very good question, the bad part being if the traditional two week sit time is valid. Even receipt times will be different for us, so who decides, and how?

Package received! Thanks, Dan. They look interesting!

Dan, package received. I’m excited to give these a go. Thank you, kindly!

And to the five participants PMing me about what the labels say, I’m easy but I ain’t CHEAP!!! Start throwing money my way and like a cheap crack whore, my lips will unseal!!

Enjoy fellas.

Floyd T

Dan, package received. I’m excited to give these a go. Thank you, kindly!

And to the five participants PMing me about what the labels say, I’m easy but I ain’t CHEAP!!! Start throwing money my way and like a cheap crack whore, my lips will unseal!!

Enjoy fellas.

Floyd T
Do you do Venmo?

Landed. Can't wait to try these!

Hey Dan, do you have a preference for the reviews trickling in as we do them, or just once after we do them all?

Last edited:
After opening the package, I found a "taste" rarely found on the "Americanized" flavor wheel. I had to dig deep into the relic chest to see if I still had my ancient seegar flavor wheel. BAM!!! There she was.

There was a slight "freshly washed oyster shell" aroma, but not the standard, the one with the strong taste of "water from the cleaning area" taste. The overwhelming "taste"/smell however was that of the freshly waxed, Shaolin Monk fighting floor, on a Wednesday, after Kung Fu training. At first, I caught this taste, but without the faint Wednesday hint. After a bit of research it made it much clearer.

Wednesday is the day they do their laundry. ALL of the laundry. So, the Kung Fu class seems to be sans clothing and leaves quite the smell in the air(and on the floor). THAT, is what I've identified in this sampling.

I know, I know. You may say, how can anyone pick up on the fine nuances such as this, and NOT be named @cabaiguan juan?! I'm not sure either but I did. Maybe he's rubbing off on us all.

Never-the-less, enjoy the experiment and we'll see if y'all have the same experiences. Smoke em if ya got em, Quai Chang!!!

Floyd T

After opening the package, I found a "taste" rarely found on the "Americanized" flavor wheel. I had to dig deep into the relic chest to see if I still had my ancient seegar flavor wheel. BAM!!! There she was.

There was a slight "freshly washed oyster shell" aroma, but not the standard, the one with the strong taste of "water from the cleaning area" taste. The overwhelming "taste"/smell however was that of the freshly waxed, Shaolin Monk fighting floor, on a Wednesday, after Kung Fu training. At first, I caught this taste, but without the faint Wednesday hint. After a bit of research it made it much clearer.

Wednesday is the day they do their laundry. ALL of the laundry. So, the Kung Fu class seems to be sans clothing and leaves quite the smell in the air(and on the floor). THAT, is what I've identified in this sampling.

I know, I know. You may say, how can anyone pick up on the fine nuances such as this, and NOT be named @cabaiguan juan?! I'm not sure either but I did. Maybe he's rubbing off on us all.

Never-the-less, enjoy the experiment and we'll see if y'all have the same experiences. Smoke em if ya got em, Quai Chang!!!

Floyd T
The student has become the Master. My work here is done, folks.
200w.gif

Landed. Can't wait to try these!

Hey Dan, do you have a preference for the reviews trickling in as we do them, or just once after we do them all?

feel free to do the ratings in any order. Just please PM me the info vs posting here so it does not influence others. once I have combined ratings on at least one cigar I will post here

Received the package last night Dan thank you very much. I went ahead and chain smoked them all last night and I am ready to issue my reviews....

Kidding aside thanks for hosting this and putting in all the work!!! I am excited to get rid of this head cold and start this journey!

Package received yesterday, into the humi they go. Then after a rest at 65rh I will begin to work on them.