• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shipping 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nicely done there Moki. Everyone could use a little refresher now and then.

Dave ;)

Thanks Moki, I will reuse the bubble bag you sent and now I know where to get them!

Hey moderators, do I smell another push pin coming? This might be a great keeper.

I just started using these resources and they are excellent. Takes a week or two for the supplies to get to your home. Once you have your PC set up, downloading JAVA, printing the labels works nicely. Free DC when you print at home!

File this under your take it or leave it file--I recently discovered humi-packs. A recent shipment top me was one of the packs in a thin folder type USPS package. They are probably aren't any more "scientific" than zip-locks but my cigars are in great shape and I'm enjoying then. :D

Anyone know of sending things through FedEx or DHL?? :) ??? Complaints or praise for either?

Excellent. This is definitely push pin worthy!

Thanks for the info moki.

Just sent out some cigars today. A baggie wrapped in paper in a VHS sized shipping "box" works very well for a 5-pack. Cost? $3.45 :D :)

Only available in a case of 50. Hmm. I guess there are gonna be some extra bombings.
:sneaky:

What can I say bro.

Actually I took it out because it being there caused it to come up in a google search, address and all. My wife typed my name in google and there was our address, she was a bit POed so I removed it. :(

And I so love soup too ???

Just an FYI: You can't get tape from the website anymore. You have to got to the counter and ask for it. :sneaky:

VeriPak has some great shipping materials -- I believe I've found the perfect thing for shipping 1-7 cigars in:

Prod. No.: 03-0608 -- Reclosable Bubble Cushioning Bags

What's great about it is 1) It's a sealable bag, 2) It's padded, 3) It fits perfectly into the "video cassette" sized Priority Mail packages, no additional padding needed

I can attest to this - his bomb just arrived in one and it had worked perfectly. If anyone thinks regular USPS can *bang up* a package - wait until you see a poorly packed item go through Militatry hands! This one showed up excellent!

Thanks for the info....

PuroBrat said:
What can I say bro.

Actually I took it out because it being there caused it to come up in a google search, address and all. My wife typed my name in google and there was our address, she was a bit POed so I removed it. :(

And I so love soup too ???
LOL, try putting "Bill Jenkins" in a google search and see what happens.

I'm lucky because there is a Congressman from Tennessee named "William L. Jenkins" (we even have the SAME middle initial) and the drag racer Bill "Grumpy" Jenkins get a lot of google hit too.

So, between those two, it's real hard to find anything about me ;) :p

Addy in profile, I ain't SCARED ;) :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.