• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarBid steals

Well, I just got this and this. Eleven bucks total for all 10. Has anybody had the Perdomo Cuban Bullet Maduro before? I just bid low on them on the off-chance I actually got them for that price. I've like other cigars by Perdomo, but I've never had these.

jacknife said:
Here's a heck of a steal, I must be missing something here! ???

CAO

I try to keep my bids at about 50% of CI's price, win a few, lose a lot!
[snapback]166865[/snapback]​

Hey, sorry to dissapoint, but that auction is for a 5'ver. At 53 bucks, thats over 10.50 a stick! CI sells their 5'ver at CI for $30 :whistling:

I'm really hoping you lost this one! ??? Hate to see a brother taken to the cleaners. ;)

Here's a question to ponder for all that read this thread: Is it deceptive advertising to show the entire box of cigars when the auction is only for a 5'ver?

camaroon4me said:
jacknife said:
Here's a heck of a steal, I must be missing something here! ???

CAO

I try to keep my bids at about 50% of CI's price, win a few, lose a lot!
[snapback]166865[/snapback]​

Hey, sorry to dissapoint, but that auction is for a 5'ver. At 53 bucks, thats over 10.50 a stick! CI sells their 5'ver at CI for $30 :whistling:

I'm really hoping you lost this one! ??? Hate to see a brother taken to the cleaners. ;)

Here's a question to ponder for all that read this thread: Is it deceptive advertising to show the entire box of cigars when the auction is only for a 5'ver?
[snapback]166945[/snapback]​

There's no way I touched that one! I just couldn't believe how someone could bid so damn high on those!

camaroon4me Posted Today, 12:06 PM

I think it is very deceptive to show a box when you are bidding on a 5 pack, it takes advantage of those in too much of a hurry to look at and read what they are doing.

camaroon4me said:
[snapback]166945[/snapback]​
yeah, I think so. and even if the seller doesn't mean to deceive, I think that if they don't have a photo that accurately represents the lot being auctioned (at least in quantity, if it's going to be a stock photo), then a photo shouldn't be used at all.

PSTAN said:
camaroon4me Posted Today, 12:06 PM

I think it is very deceptive to show a box when you are bidding on a 5 pack, it takes advantage of those in too much of a hurry to look at and read what they are doing.
[snapback]166954[/snapback]​

If you're in that much of a hurry why would you use cogarbid? :sign:

Eshaw99 said:
Has anybody had the Perdomo Cuban Bullet Maduro before?
[snapback]166940[/snapback]​

Yes, won a fiver of the .554 Maddies a month back..smoked two so far, not too bad. Seemed a bit sweet to me, tastes were easy to pick out. med draw, overall good cigar.

bfreebern said:
I just won this for $13, not a bad price:

Cigar Caddy
[snapback]167249[/snapback]​

Awesome job Brandon!!. :thumbs: :thumbs: Looks like something that you can take to the OSU game when the Huskers pound on 'em next year in Stillwater. :p :rolleyes:

A box of Cupido's for $18.00 and a golf shirt for $5.00.

Hey I was thinking, how many good deals we could get if CBid would have the same rules as the Price is Right. Yes, imagine how much one could get for only $1.00 from all those dummies who over bid :rolleyes:

Jim

SFG75 said:
bfreebern said:
I just won this for $13, not a bad price:

Cigar Caddy
[snapback]167249[/snapback]​

Awesome job Brandon!!. :thumbs: :thumbs: Looks like something that you can take to the OSU game when the Huskers pound on 'em next year in Stillwater. :p :rolleyes:
[snapback]167653[/snapback]​

Haha. Now that I think about it, you might be right :angry2:

Scored a five pack of Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedos for $19 -- they go for $40. Just need to be patient and let the over zealous ones bid themselves out! :)

dice7711 said:
Scored a five pack of Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedos for $19 -- they go for $40. Just need to be patient and let the over zealous ones bid themselves out! :)
[snapback]167779[/snapback]​

Very nice. :thumbs: I just had one of those the other day - great cigar!

$25.40 a smoke!!!
I think I will stick to my Connies!! LOL

I just got a 10 pack of Gurkha Legend Torpedos tonight for $49.00. CI lists a 5er for $75.00.

My first C-bid win, my first bid also.
Thanks to all the fine BOTL here at CP for turning me on to C-Bid.

Camacho SLR Toro (5-Pack)
$15.00 :cool:

Swifty said:
I just got a 10 pack of Gurkha Legend Torpedos tonight for $49.00. CI lists a 5er for $75.00.
[snapback]168001[/snapback]​

You can find some great deals on Gurkhas there. I got a 5er of the Gurkha Legend "8-year Aged" Robustos for $29.00. CI lists $65.00 for these in a 5 pack. You got a great deal Swifty. :thumbs: