• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarBid steals

It may not be quite the 'steal' some others have scored, but I recently won a 5'ver of the Limited Series by Perdomo - this is absolutely the BEST cigar I personally have ever smoked - bar none. The construction is perfect, the draw is perfect, and the taste from beginning to end is awesome. Thanks to joining CP, I am now a CBid junkie.......

Box of pam exclusivo's for 3 bills even. Not sure how good of deal that is but in Michigan its a he11 of a deal.

Definitely good deals on Gurkhas. I've picked up quite a few 5'ers of the Legend Robustos for $24-25. While I like them, I don't think they are worth more than that anyhow.

Mephiston said:
Box of pam exclusivo's for 3 bills even. Not sure how good of deal that is but in Michigan its a he11 of a deal.
[snapback]174927[/snapback]​
hmmm...I'd hope for closer to $250-ish on those. so, it wasn't much of a "steal" in your favor. since you bought this box on-line, unless it was in-state, tobacco taxes shouldn't have applied.

...doesn't mean they won't be great smokes, though. :)

guinnessguy said:
It may not be quite the 'steal' some others have scored, but I recently won a 5'ver of the Limited Series by Perdomo - this is absolutely the BEST cigar I personally have ever smoked - bar none. The construction is perfect, the draw is perfect, and the taste from beginning to end is awesome. Thanks to joining CP, I am now a CBid junkie.......
[snapback]171017[/snapback]​

What is the Limited Series? I haven't heard of that one.

Well, I got these from cigarauctioneer.com, not cigarbid, but I assume they count...

Carlos Torano Tribute 2004, 5'er for $31

runnerup wins would be a 5'er of Hoyo Dark Sumatra for $16 and a 5'er Oliva O Maduro Oasis for $20

How'd I do???

Jim

Ya like i said not a great deal but still 12.50 for a pam not bad for the area I'm in.Ive seen them from everywhere between 13.99 and even 22 dollars for the large ones.

I'm actually pretty proud about getting a box of CAO Black Mosaic for $60 last week. Total came to $66 for the shipping. I think CI has them at $87. I really like this particular vitola for the Blacks too.

Got a sampler with 5 Perdomo 2 milenario and 5 Torano 1916. Got it for $15.

12 x Gurkha 100 year classic reserve Centurian for $75!!!

I love CBid!

Darren :D

got the otterbox 6540 for $34, i'm overjoyed! :D

I scored a fiver of Fuente Fuente Opus X for $25 once.

I just thought I'd top this thread with my most recent victories over at cbid. In light of all the recent out of control Opus X auctions, I'd like to report that I got the Super 8 CD set (the one with three cigars, the book and the cd) for $30 less than msrp!

Also I ended up with a box of RP Vintage '90 robustos for $70. $3.50/cigar is much better than the $7-8 that I'd otherwise pay with taxes and all that!

I haven't won much, but everyone says to just be patient. Win some and lose some. I've seen so many items go over what CI sells for. I won a "newbie sampler" from Husker that was a good deal and has kept me busy!!

I wouldn't waste a minute of my time at C-bid. I can buy any cigar I might want for cheaper than those clowns sell them for. The only deals there are for cheap garbage cigars that no one wants.

If you do a little home work you can get much better deals at plenty of tobacconists all over the country.

I don't know about that... Sometimes there are decent deals, but you have to watch for them. I just got a Rocky Patel Limited Edition '05 Chest of 15 Cigars for $73 shipped. Not bad at $4.87 a stick. I also got Gurkha Class Regent 'Nepalese Warrior' Special-Edition Cameroon - 10 Cigars for 29.99. Again not bad at $3.00 a stick.

The RP's I like, never had the Gurkha's but I suspect they will be at least OK.

One of my best was a 5-cigar capacity Otterbox...with an 8 cigar sampler including 2 CAO Blacks, 2 Gurkhas, 2 5-Vegas torpedos, 2 Fonseca Vintages.

You're going to find that somewhere else for $25 bucks shipped?

I'll agree you'd pretty much have to be silly to by anything super premium from C-Bid...but you can find some run-of-the-mill stuff for decently priced if you keep watch.

I would have to say my best score was a box of Gurkha Legend Torpedos for 80$.