• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarBid steals

BenjiieV, you don't have to hit me on the head. I've got a wife that can take care of that for you if I start to spend to much money there. That being said, I've got to check CBid now as I am starting to get the withdrawal shakes. :D

Eric

Eshaw99 said:
Well, this thread finally got me to break down and join CBid. I won the first lot I bid on and I think I got a pretty good deal. A 10-cigar sampler of Perdomo2 Torfecto Maduros. Fivers of these were going for $29 on CI, and I scored these 10 for $17. :D

Eric
[snapback]164690[/snapback]​

Great job Eric!!. :thumbs: Wow, the Perdomo sq. cigar is really something else. I had one come to me in my pass and I just loved it, a very good cigar!. You ought to post in the "what ya been smokin' lately" thread when you smoke the first one, I'd be interested in hearing what you tink about it. :)

Well SFG, I guess I can manage another one of my not-so-famous "cell phone camera" photo reviews. :cool:

I really don't have enough to do...

ggiese said:
You're right, though, the frying pan has come out on several occasions when the mailman has delivered the credit card bill.... :whistling:
[snapback]164633[/snapback]​

Good reason not to buy my wife the Baby [Desert] Eagle she has been wanting :laugh: .

Eshaw99 said:
That being said, I've got to check CBid now as I am starting to get the withdrawal shakes. :D

Eric
[snapback]164702[/snapback]​

It's the darndest feeling isn't it? I mean, I don't even have the site bookmarked or anything. I get disgusted with it and think to myself: "Why patronize a place that sells 5 vega cigars??" Then I see a deal that I cant' help but think that everyone else has lost their minds. If there are great cigars for the taking, then the other folks can have the 5 vegas!!. Muwhahahahahahahaha!. :D

benjiev said:
Eric do we have to hit you upside the head can't you read son. CBid is dangerous! oh sure you say no problem I can handle it. but soon you'll be bidding daily with multiple lots etc. etc. I am telling you get out now while you can..............ROTFLMAO ;)

BenjieV :D
[snapback]164698[/snapback]​

DO WHAT HE SAYS!!!! DO WHAT HE SAYS!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

<------ CBid Junkie...

My name is Tommy,
I'm a Cigar Bid Junkie and I'm looking for a local meeting

emodx said:
My best score was a 5er of WOA Maduro's in the $7 each range.
[snapback]164739[/snapback]​

Holy sh*t, VERY nice score. How did you manage to pull that off? You get your "friends" to break a few legs? :laugh:

WOAM's for $7/each...

DDoS'ed the server for the last two days? That must have been a while ago right?

Well, I'm officially an addict now. I managed to make off with this and this. :D

(I'm ES from Rossville)

Eric

Eshaw99 said:
Well, I'm officially an addict now. I managed to make off with this and this. :D

(I'm ES from Rossville)

Eric
[snapback]165455[/snapback]​

I like the sampler with the CAO Black and the very nice Ghurka, a nice little score. :thumbs:
The second one with the H Upman tubos, I would guess that there wasn't much action on it due to the size. 6x36??? Still, not a bad deal if it's what you happen to like.

It would be nice to know the bidding history on some of these auctions. I myself got a nice deal on the CI Legends, Natural Root, and the Ghurka Ancient Warriors.

JV

JV

They seems to never have the snobby ones at all and when they do, idiots drive the price up way too high (like $140.00+ for five Añejo 77's :0 )

Gat dang fools.........

I got a great deal on the eds robusto and torps.Pretty snobby i would say.
Also got an great deal on the 65th anni. cao ton ton...real nice and snobby.

coventrycat86 said:
Gat dang fools.........
[snapback]165540[/snapback]​

Talking like a TN man CC. Git'er done.

I got an Otterbox 55'something for like $31. I never seem to win anything else over there... :D :whistling:

Seems I got the Heavyweight Contender Round II Clash of the Cameroons for under $20 on a few occasions. That's 10 smokes. The Torano 1916 tastes very nice. They changed the Perdomo2 to the Reserva. Thaere are both flavorful.

They put up a few every Wednesday under Samplers.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=227125

The heavyweight contender Round 1 looks nice too. That is on Saturdays. Try not to outbid each other, put 'CP' or somthing in the comments area and play nice...

Here's a heck of a steal, I must be missing something here! ???

CAO

I try to keep my bids at about 50% of CI's price, win a few, lose a lot!