• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

All my psd4's have a do not open til next christmas sign on them.

Yippee, one I can smoke!

in case you are wondering about the dates for your mystery sticks please PM these people

WOHOF -- tkoepp
BlueDragon -- Insight
mmburthch -- WOHOF

Do we have picks for Jhawk or are we waiting? I have to run out in a bit so just lemme know so I can send my next pick as necessary

We are waiting. if you want you can PM me your picks

Do we have picks for Jhawk or are we waiting? I have to run out in a bit so just lemme know so I can send my next pick as necessary

Dan I just want to say you are running this thing like a seasoned cigar draft veteran, this whole thing is going so smooth. I for one cant wait to get into another one of these!

Yeah this is pretty impressive, good work! We pretty much left that 2 week estimate in the dust

Yeah this is pretty impressive, good work! We pretty much left that 2 week estimate in the dust
No kidding, at first I thought this would go really fast, then after reading some posts, kinda figured it may drag out a while, which would be no big deal. But I think with how well Dan & Wilkey are doing with this and how much fun we're all having, it's just making it sail right along.

Since Mr Wolf is here maybe he wants to change his pick before Jhawk picks I picked from his list

Since Mr Wolf is here maybe he wants to change his pick before Jhawk picks I picked from his list
Nope, that's great!!! Thanks for doing my picks and doing an awesome job!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Man, this thing sure moved smoothly while people were away. Dan you've done an exceptional job. That's commitment.

Damn, maybe I should have went with the mystery stick! :laugh:

Insight picked: AF Hemingway Best Seller

AND THIS HAPPENS TO BE OUR OTHER LET"S MAKE A DEAL SLOT

SO WILL YOU EXCHANGE YOUR PICK FOR WILKEY"S MYSTERY STICK

YAY OR NAY ?

Damn I was just about to grab that as my last stick! Give me a minute and I'll find something else...

I'll take the AVO Mad Robusto. Any chance I can get a look at my mystery pick now? :whistling:

AVO is yours and you will have to stick around to see the mystery stick :whistling:

Damn I was just about to grab that as my last stick! Give me a minute and I'll find something else...

I'll take the AVO Mad Robusto. Any chance I can get a look at my mystery pick now? :whistling:

Tkoepp picks: CAO M X 2 Toro