• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

I am I up?

I would now like the mystery stick.

(Going to eat Lunch, be back in 15)

Good choice u get: Padron 1926 Maduro #35

[quote name='Mark Twain' post='404888' date='Dec 7 2006, 04:29 PM']
I am I up?

I would now like the mystery stick.

(Going to eat Lunch, be back in 15)
[/quote]

You Sir came up with : Partagas Black

[quote name='fenian'98' post='404889' date='Dec 7 2006, 04:31 PM']
I will take a mystery stick also.
[/quote]

I will indeed make a deal for Wilkey's stick! I gamble like nobody's business

One more before me then I get my last two. Sorry to see it come to an end for me, this has been a blast.

Hey fenian, I put the Partagas Black in, but I don't think it's up to snuff with the other mystery sticks, so keep it ,PM me your addy and I'll send another one to go with it. ;)

edit: put the damn comma in the wrong spot!

It'll go out tomorrow.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7498 8755 2538

Damn this has been a wild ride, I got called out of town, Hell I am in Cincinatti (sp). But everything looks good.

According to my calculations, I have one pick left and it is the MYSTERY stick.. so let the dice roll.

Wild ride for sure Tim, sad to see it end, but for me it has

Pick #60 = Padilla Obsidian
Pick # 61 = Mystery pick

Sad to see it end fellas. Dan, Wilkey...thank you both so much for such a wonderful event that was run to perfection. You are both class acts and great BOTL's!

I will bbl to check my mystery stick.. CD & Wilkey, you two have done a AWESOME job with this. Thank you very much. It was a blast, I am surprised we did'nt overload Rod's server.

Sorry for the delay fellas. My pick for slot # 59 is the Gurkha Napalese Warrior.

Here's my final pick for slot # 62.

Griffins Maduro Robusto