• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

Wade already posted his two picks so it is on to Fenian

I am pretty sure the next 3 of us are all on our mystery picks soooooo

Right you are

Tkoepp: MYSTERY STICK: ASHTON VSG SORCERER

CasaSOho: MYSTERY STICK: BOLIVAR ROYAL CORONAS ( PM mmburtch for the date )

Insight: MYSTERY STICK: AF HEMINGWAY SIGNATURE

I am pretty sure the next 3 of us are all on our mystery picks soooooo

With my last pick I take RP Vintage 1990 Toro

Somebody knock on Dan's door. It's basically his pick

Mark twains pick on the board doesn't match the pick on the first page list?

I know JHawk is up next, but all I have left is a MYSTERY STICK.

Dan & Wilkey, fuggin' awesome job guys, couldn't ask for better!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm happy with that mystery draw. Thanks Wilkey and Dan for running this draft and to Satchmo for bringing the idea to the table. This has been fun. :thumbs:

Gurkha Genghis Khan Toro

I would also like to give a :thumbs: to Dan, Wilkey and my fellow drafters! This was a lot of fun.

My last pick is the Mystery Stick!

Wow! What a great time!! Thanks everyone!!!

Edit to add: WOO HOO!!

It was an easy catch, it was the only stick left from my morning list that was still on the board.

For my final pick, I'll take the robusto corto

As those before me have said, GREAT WORK Dan and Wilkey!! and thanks to everyone else for making the time to keep this running smoothly.

And Cory is left with my favorite from the Torano line

CARLOS TORANO VIRTUOSO CRESCENDO

Ok now that this is done I want to thank everyone for their participation and such a fast turnaround -- 2 weeks my ass - 24 hours WOO HOO BRAVO ROCKS

I also want to say thanks to Satchmo for bringing up the idea :thumbs:
Many thanks to Wilkey for starting this off and allowing me to host the BRAVO draft and of course everyone on the board for trusting me with running this endevour. Rod you are the man for having this place for us to fool around

And in conclusion: WILKEY GET YOUR ASS HERE YOU GOT 12 PACKAGES TO SHIP :whistling: ;) :D

Oh my goodness. 26 hours and 1 minute!

I am completely stunned. Well done EVERYONE for making the Bravo draft such a blast to watch. Looks like I will be packing cigars this weekend. :D

Wilkey