• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

Just to clarify again:

there are 12 people everyone put in 5 cigars that are listed = 60 listed cigars and 1 mystery stick = 12 mystery sticks

So everyone in the draft will pick 5 listed cigars = 60 listed cigars and 1 mystery cigar = 12 mystery cigars

Everyone has 6 picks in the draft and the mystery stick can be choosen at any point your pick is up

Hope that helps

Question about the mystery sticks: Are they in play like all of the other sticks? Would it be possible for someone to select 2 mystery sticks?

No everyone gets to pick 1 mystery stick
And that's at anytime during the draft? Of course it has to replace one of your slots, but they're not predetermined right?

I have a feeling the Mystery stick stash is about to get some action.

Fenian'98 picks : hemingway classic Maduro

MarkTwain picks: Rocky patel Olde World Reserve Corojo Torpedo 5x54

Tkoepp picks: Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro Torpedo

Casa is up

I better take that other RASS in the event I enjoy the first one.

Insight is up. He was last signed on around 8 am. I have PMed him to tell him he is up.

I did not get his picks so he has 2 hours to post. If he does not make a pick by 2pm its the same deal as with Cory yesterday.

Ok I'm back, sorry about the delay but I still hadn't slept yet at 8 am (working on my final paper of grad school). I'll take the RP OWR torpedo.