• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

Oops forgot to post here, already sent to Wilkey yesterday

DC# 0103 8555 7499 5500 3214

1st post is updated with the Draft Order :whistling:
Damnit...so I'm last! Arggghhhh So much for me getting any Moontrances as they'll all be gone by then!

I'll trade you a Moontrance and Eli Manning for all of your picks and Phillip Rivers?
Nah, you're #7, not that much of an upgrade! ;)

I didn't say you would get my picks, just a moontrance and Eli Manning. I am psyched about the 7 slot though, I was hoping to land somewhere in the middle of the order.

Package on its way to Wilkey:

DC # 0305 2200 0001 0436 3920

I'm right in the middle....I think that means I will probably be able to get at least ONE of the highly limited edition moontrance

Well Wade it looks like I drew the ass end of the Alpha draft. We are going to have to work a little harder in the war room but I think we can work this out...

Wilkey Recieved some packages so pease check the 1st post to see if yours has been delivered yet.

For those who have not shipped yet please keep in mind the next Deadline: Dec 5th for Wilkey to have the sticks.

Thanks

Dan

PLEASE check the first post in this thread.

I have updated it with the OVERALL PICK ORDER. This listing provides the pick "slots" #1-72 that players will reference in making their picks so that we can keep track of players, sticks picked, and overall draft progress.

Dan

This will be in the mail 1st thing tom. DC # 0103 8555 7498 9584 6865

My sticks will ship today, everything is all packed up and at my desk. The DC# is 0305 1720 002 5128 7584. I did have to make one change. While inspecting the sticks before packing I noticed the RP 1990 "A" had some flaking of the wrapper near the head of the cigar. I was going to replace it with another, but my 2nd too had a small amount of damage on the cap. It looks like it may go a hair beyond where you would clip. Although, both smokable it would obviously be a poor choice to put a cigar with any damage in to a pass/trade/draft. So I had to replace it with a RP Edge "A" in Coffin. It is also from the '05 chest of 15 and has no damage.

Condensed Version of above:
DC#0305 1720 002 5128 7584

OUT- RP 1990 "A" in coffin
IN- RP EDGE "A" in coffin

My sticks will ship today, everything is all packed up and at my desk. The DC# is 0305 1720 002 5128 7584. I did have to make one change. While inspecting the sticks before packing I noticed the RP 1990 "A" had some flaking of the wrapper near the head of the cigar. I was going to replace it with another, but my 2nd too had a small amount of damage on the cap. It looks like it may go a hair beyond where you would clip. Although, both smokable it would obviously be a poor choice to put a cigar with any damage in to a pass/trade/draft. So I had to replace it with a RP Edge "A" in Coffin. It is also from the '05 chest of 15 and has no damage.

Condensed Version of above:
DC#0305 1720 002 5128 7584

OUT- RP 1990 "A" in coffin
IN- RP EDGE "A" in coffin
It looks ok to me. The final decision as far as suitability should come from your fellow draft players.

If any BRAVO players see an issue with this swap, please say so here in the thread.

Wilkey