• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

My 2 cents... keep it a mystery. Wilkey... Kudos to you sir. You are doing a GREAT job.

I'm hearing that more folks want the Mystery Stick to stay a mystery. Looks like that'll be the way we go.

Couple of more boxes received today. We're almost there with BRAVO Draft in the lead with 11 out of 12 packages in hand. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I'm hearing that more folks want the Mystery Stick to stay a mystery. Looks like that'll be the way we go.

Couple of more boxes received today. We're almost there with BRAVO Draft in the lead with 11 out of 12 packages in hand. :thumbs:

Wilkey
Package went out today, contains draft sticks, mystery stick, and click & ship label:

DC#: 0103 8555 7498 5944 6179

Something for everyone to remember, please have room in "inbox" for PMs. If my turn comes up during the day, I will have to PM Dan and the next person my picks so I don't hold up everything up.

Nuthin' worse than a full box. :sign:

Picking for Mr. Wolf, Mburtch takes the kuba kuba :laugh:

Just wanted to thank everyone for getting their packages to Wilkey on time

Everything arrived just fine and has been accounted for. :thumbs:

So get your draft boards ready get your game face on as the 1st ever Cigar Pass draft is to begin at 5PM Easter Time this Wednesday the 6th of December 2006 :D

I don't mean to rush the organizers, but can we start early?!?! :whistling:

lol that would be nice wouldn't it? I don't think it's fair to do since some people may not check in before the draft and could miss their pick slots. I am pumped up and ready to go though!

OK, so tomorrow at 6:00 EST we start, has there been a finalized set amount of time for each pick? I did read page 1, but just want to be sure. And then for my other question, it says that if you miss your pick your slot will be put at the end of the line, except for overnight, what time do pics officially end on day one?

Thanks,
Wade

OK, so tomorrow at 6:00 EST we start, has there been a finalized set amount of time for each pick? I did read page 1, but just want to be sure. And then for my other question, it says that if you miss your pick your slot will be put at the end of the line, except for overnight, what time do pics officially end on day one?

Thanks,
Wade

Isn't the start time 5PM? I thought it was 6PM until I went back and read page 1.

BTW- I am all for a 6PM start. It would give me time to get home from work.

Thanks,
Wade

Isn't the start time 5PM? I thought it was 6PM until I went back and read page 1.

Yes, my bad, I was thinking 6:00 CST for me, but it is scheduled for 5:00 EST.

Thanks,
Wade

Wouldn't 5:00EST make it 4:00CST, don't be late now!

Damn get your shit together Bravo, we over at Alpha are making you look silly! :p :sign:

Thanks,
Wade

Wouldn't 5:00EST make it 4:00CST, don't be late now!
:blush:

I won't be able to make my first pick till around 5:30 central time -- it takes about 30 minutes to get home and get situated in front of the computer.

Sort of tough since you are #4. You could email dan top 4 I guess? Or maybe try and check with the guys ahead of you on their first picks to make yours in advance? Either way its only a couple of hours anyways

edit: misread something somewhere. I don't think an hour and a half will slow things down too much

From Page 1:

What if I think I may not be online to make my pick in a timely manner?
In the case that you think you may not be able to be online around the time you anticipate your pick occurring, here is what you should do.
--- Post in the Draft Thread that you may not be online.
--- Choose THREE picks in order of priority from most to least wanted.
--- PM this list of three cigars to 1) the Draft Administrator AND 2) the player who comes after you. Whichever of these two individuals is online first will make your picks according to your priority list.