• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com Annual Herf - Location

Would you travel to Upland, CA for a CP Herf?

• Yes

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters
CigarMan Andy said:
You know I will do my best to be there. Rod, The IPCPR is in Vegas this year July 13-17th. We are going to open to the public, a limited amount of people for one night. My thought is it would be awesome if your house doesn't work out, to do it in Vegas at the time of the IPCPR.

I had heard this was tabled.

MrAnderson41 said:
You know I will do my best to be there. Rod, The IPCPR is in Vegas this year July 13-17th. We are going to open to the public, a limited amount of people for one night. My thought is it would be awesome if your house doesn't work out, to do it in Vegas at the time of the IPCPR.

I had heard this was tabled.
As of the last email it was on, but things with the IPCPR change dally.

souldog said:

OK I'd be in. Of course its only about an hour for me. I'm sure my crew or KREW for you gangsters will be Gavin, Pup, Mike73 and I.in a carpool situation.
Doesn't 42 live in the area as well? What happened to him?
He defected to Long Beach. I'm sure he will be there though

Yeah, he left us for a gorgeous blonde lol. But yep, the SD CP Crew would all ride out for sure!

CP Herf? Vegas or SoCal, I'm there. :thumbs:

He's been to my last herf, and even sipped on Billy's Black Butte.

So yeah I'd say he's good. ;)

Let's tie this up, I mean Rod is offering up his home, and full access to his cabinet. This has never happened before, and I for one plan to enjoy.

I was in Vegas a week or two ago, and while Casa is fun with 2-3 guys, 20+ would push the establishment's max capacity rule as the patio is still closed to smoking.

What's the verdict, are we going to sit on our thumbs and watch the poll or plan to smoke/bbq/drink at Rod's?

What is the name of the joint we used last?  The patio, where it was so hot, the beer taps wouldn't work. 

grateful1 said:

If So Cal doesn't work, then we can look at Vegas again.  

How about an Island Herf!?

Phil said something about attending Hedonism Resort JAMaica!

Uhhh... I'm in......

I want to come, can I, can I?????

Shit Matt, we didn't even have to ask to know you would be into Hedonistic Rasta Cigar Herf 2013

insight said:
Shit Matt, we didn't even have to ask to know you would be into Hedonistic Rasta Cigar Herf 2013
Dude, been there 8 times and counting......it's the second best place in the world to smoke a cigar and drink frozen drinks.

I'm going to start working on something.  Vegas is great for small herfs, crawls, etc, however when planning something where 20+ people will gather, it becomes very difficult and costly.  Everyone wants to charge a catering fee, and kick you out after 4 hours or so.  Drinks are expensive, and finding a location that allows smoking is a challenge.  Heck, fly to Vegas, and then drive down for the herf.  I'm only 3 hours south of Vegas! :D

I think I may just have it in our backyard.  Then you can bring whatever you want to drink, eat, etc.  I can do a bbq, and supply drinks a lot cheaper than anywhere else. No matter where the CP herf is hosted, there's always going to be people who don't like the location.  I had people complain about Vegas when I had it there. Personally, I like Vegas, however lugging everything up there, planning, setting up, etc is a bit much.  

Stay tuned...

He's not kidding about the up front fees.  You bastids willing to cough up a cover 4 weeks out?