• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass, I need your help!

CMontoya79 said:

You guys are amazing support. I am on spring break and have been voting when I can. Noticed the substantial lead and am wondering if the other team has quit in face of overwhelming force or is keeping their powder dry do a last ditch charge up the hill?

I was thinking the same thing. They may wait to see if we get complacent with a lead, then snipe the last minute. I"m going to keep whacking at it.
Dan, make sure to use lube and take rest breaks to drink water.

C, I'm an old man. Callouses are well developed.

MadMonk said:

You guys are amazing support. I am on spring break and have been voting when I can. Noticed the substantial lead and am wondering if the other team has quit in face of overwhelming force or is keeping their powder dry do a last ditch charge up the hill?

I was thinking the same thing. They may wait to see if we get complacent with a lead, then snipe the last minute. I"m going to keep whacking at it.
Dan, make sure to use lube and take rest breaks to drink water.

C, I'm an old man. Callouses are well developed.

Oh, and in case I misunderstood, which wieners are we talking about?

Dropped in another 30 or so.  My computer seems to be moving slow today, so that's about all I could get done.

I felt bad for BMO Harris and tossed in 1 vote for them, now they have a vote.  They are one of my customers.

I showed some people at work that helped with this campaign and they were blown away with the support shown from you guys, it's a real game changer when a community can rally around a cause, vote, and look so damn good whilst doing so!  :cool:

Tossed in a few today getting it up to 7131.

Wow you really gave it a boost!  Shocked to see the huge increase today when I was tossing in my measly few daily votes.  Nice work.

Thank you all so much, I think we are in the clear as I don't expect Coke to bridge the almost 3k vote lead you animals gave!

I will post back more (updating the first post) of things to come!

emoshun said:
I believe (to the best of my knowledge) that it ends today.  :cool:

When I read the rules it said the winner would be announced in March 2015 and this is the last day of March, so I would guess you to be correct.

emoshun said:
Thank you all so much, I think we are in the clear as I don't expect Coke to bridge the almost 3k vote lead you animals gave!

I will post back more (updating the first post) of things to come!
I've been watching them daily and they've been in the 4,600's for well over a week now. They're not going to do anything.  :cool: