• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass, I need your help!

Well, have you been notified?

"14. Winners will be notified in March 2015. All winners will be featured on Forrester's blogs. Winners will also be announced publicly at Forrester's Marketing Leadership Forum in April 2015." 

Bumped it up to 7,681...even though it's over.  I thought Coke needed to lose by a nice round figure of 3,000.

Looks like it should have been released today as to who won. How'd you do??

A entrant with 7 votes won, looks like the number of votes was inconsequential in relation to the other factors taken in consideration when determining a winner.

"Facebook Couples" By The Social Partners won. link

Thanks for all the hoorah and support with this guys, I'll be announcing the true winners of this contest... who's getting stogies!!

emoshun said:
A entrant with 7 votes won, looks like the number of votes was inconsequential in relation to the other factors taken in consideration when determining a winner.

Thanks for all the hoorah and support with this guys, I'll be announcing the true winners of this contest... who's getting stogies!!

LMAO!  What a crock!

emoshun said:

Double U, Tee, Eff!

But it was pretty fun sticking it to the Coke crew.

emoshun said:

Sonsabitches!!!

Hmmm, sounds a bit subjective to this uneducated guy.  I call BULLDICKEY!  Was the umpire named Denkinger? HAHAHA

Just so you know, you are the real winner, good friends trump!

Sounds like a shady foreign government...votes don't count in the election of a winner.
At the end of the day, this was an awesome effort by you as you rebranded an established business by bringing them new revenue with a new & fresh look. And props to all the guys here who pitched in as a team.

emoshun said:

Well that just sucks! I've been waiting on pins and needles all week, expecting you to be able to add this feather to your cap...... ???

Due to the overall outpouring of support I'm going to send out 2 packages, and the winning posts were 137 and 218!

ironpeddler* and Golfgar you have PM!

Thanks for playing!

*If anybody thinks they should take Gary's 5er please post here and explain why.

Thank you very much appreciated.  Now I feel like Anthony.

Kind of a fun exercise and good work on your part with the campaign.

Way to rally the troops, maybe not the outcome we wanted, but shows what kind of family is here on CP!