• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass, I need your help!

Whoever that was between 11:10 am est and just now, we should do that again... We knocked out a bunch!

Those Cokeheads have declared war!!! :laugh:

John, I picked up when you went to work total count started 4522.................
....................................................................................................................
.....................................................................Hit it hard for just about 4hrs.

We are now at 5800!   Cokeheads 4477

jfields said:
Whoever that was between 11:10 am est and just now, we should do that again... We knocked out a bunch!

;)

Bayamos said:
John, I picked up when you went to work total count started 4522.................
....................................................................................................................
.....................................................................Hit it hard for just about 4hrs.

;)
So that was you! :)

I never had so much fun wasting time at work! We make a great team!

jfields said:

;)
So that was you! :)

I never had so much fun wasting time at work! We make a great team!

:thumbs:

Cranked out 200 while at work today. Another 300 since I got home tonight. 

drago_zpstbcvasne.jpg

Brought it up to...and I had to do it...

[SIZE=9.5pt]Overall rating:[/SIZE] 
[SIZE=9.5pt](6789 votes)[/SIZE]

You guys are amazing support. I am on spring break and have been voting when I can. Noticed the substantial lead and am wondering if the other team has quit in face of overwhelming force or is keeping their powder dry do a last ditch charge up the hill?

golfgar said:
You guys are amazing support. I am on spring break and have been voting when I can. Noticed the substantial lead and am wondering if the other team has quit in face of overwhelming force or is keeping their powder dry do a last ditch charge up the hill?

I was thinking the same thing. They may wait to see if we get complacent with a lead, then snipe the last minute. I"m going to keep whacking at it.

MadMonk said:

I was thinking the same thing. They may wait to see if we get complacent with a lead, then snipe the last minute. I"m going to keep whacking at it.
Dan, make sure to use lube and take rest breaks to drink water.