• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass, I need your help!

DONE!!! Don't you wish you were nicer to me now???? Just Joking, you know you're FIVE STARS in my book!  :D

britishfields said:
DONE!!! Don't you wish you were nicer to me now? ??? Just Joking, you know you're FIVE STARS in my book!  :D

Actually, we've been doing this like crazy over the last few weeks. It used to let us clear browsing/cookies and vote several times. Won't now! Just from the four computers in our house today, and that's it. Something must have changed.

jfields said:

DONE!!! Don't you wish you were nicer to me now? ??? Just Joking, you know you're FIVE STARS in my book!  :D

Actually, we've been doing this like crazy over the last few weeks. It used to let us clear browsing/cookies and vote several times. Won't now! Just from the four computers in our house today, and that's it. Something must have changed.

Nevermind! Figured out the incognito thing...... 3k anyone!???!!  ;)

britishfields said:

jfields said:

Thanks you two!  :thumbs:

Over 2,900 now..... 3k coming up in an hour!  :whistling:

Yea, I just left at 2966. I think John and I were double teaming. Going for 3K!

MadMonk said:
That was fun Dan! 3k and beyond!!  :D
Someone else jumped in too!  :whistling:

3002! Gotta do my online class!

jfields said:

That was fun Dan! 3k and beyond!!  :D

Someone else jumped in too!  :whistling:

We Bad... :cool:

Looks like they've caught on to the half star vote for coke technique. Looks like the minimum you can vote now is 2.5 stars.

took you up to 3300....

tomthirtysix said:
Looks like they've caught on to the half star vote for coke technique. Looks like the minimum you can vote now is 2.5 stars.

That's weird....just voted 1/2 star for Coke right now....

:whistling:

Took you to 3330
Coke at 2597....

Come on guys, give it another go......must maintain the gap between us and Coke!

Voted....but gave you one star. 

x5.

giannilibrizzi said:
took you up to 3300....

That's weird....just voted 1/2 star for Coke right now....

:whistling:

Weird. I can vote 1/2 star now, too. No matter what I tried before posting that, it wouldn't let me.