• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Reading Club

I need to get on that one. Been busy'ish, but I could have still found the time to have it knocked out by now.

I need to get on that one. Been busy'ish, but I could have still found the time to have it knocked out by now.
If its any consolidation, I read 3/4 of the book last night in about 4 hours. I'll try and finish it tonight. Strange book, we will discuss more when you are done and the 3 of us can get together. Or are we posting here? @Johnny B

If its any consolidation, I read 3/4 of the book last night in about 4 hours. I'll try and finish it tonight. Strange book, we will discuss more when you are done and the 3 of us can get together. Or are we posting here? @Johnny B
No worries! Ultimately I’d like to meet at the virtual herf site to talk and smoke, but if scheduling becomes an issue we could start a group Dm.

No worries! Ultimately I’d like to meet at the virtual herf site to talk and smoke, but if scheduling becomes an issue we could start a group Dm.
That'll depend mostly on Nick @kann For a little while longer his hours are screwed up. I'm good either way!