• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Sets a Higher Standard

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
But this one doesn't

Since my limerick skeelz are fully documented HERE, I'll pas on this one. Good Luck!

:cool:

:laugh: :laugh:

I've experience nothing but kindness and generosity from FOGs and newbs alike..

am I doing it wrong?

edit to add pic

There once was a gentleman named Rod
He created a cigar forum, him the Mod
He Named it Cigar Pass
Ton of info, lots of Sass
And now he is considered a God

Seth

Early on, I and several others took on a few guys for being rough on the newbs. Either apathy or understanding has overcome me - I'm not sure which. I mostly prefer to see a more established member bat the newbie against the wall to see if he sticks. I'm not talking about one who would be deliberately mean, at least not in the opening comment. I've seen it many times and quite a few have stuck - me included. Frankly, even after a newb shows his ass, I don't care for the mean comments. I much prefer the high brow insults to see if he is smart enough to know he's being insulted. "I'd offer you a cigar, but I'm afraid you'd stay and smoke it." Neal is the king.

What did I miss?

Were noobs attacked? Was someone defenestrated? Was buggery involved?

If there was an act of buggery, and I emphasis if, it would not surprise me to see that Gary was involved.

Now I’m not saying (just implying) that old gang bang packs the fudge of every noob that comes on to the board but he does chase after them with the same unabashed passion that a catholic priest does when he sees a group of unattended boy scouts traveling in the woods.

There once was a newb from Orleans
Who thought he could change how we do things
Neal gave him the boot
We all thought it a hoot
Now that, is how we do things

What did I miss?

Were noobs attacked? Was someone defenestrated? Was buggery involved?

If there was an act of buggery, and I emphasis if, it would not surprise me to see that Gary was involved.

Now I'm not saying (just implying) that old gang bang packs the fudge of every noob that comes on to the board but he does chase after them with the same unabashed passion that a catholic priest does when he sees a group of unattended boy scouts traveling in the woods.

internaut.jpg

buggery.jpg

T100-1b.jpg