• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Goin with the Cigar 1 “Cream”. Cool it comes packaged with a mini boveda. Basically it’s own humidor. Some Backbone Uncut store pick finished in sherry barrels Cheers!!!F700BD65-C23E-4617-BA6C-FED0EC192CA6.jpeg

Attachments

• 86A4458E-F947-463E-B984-0B013F17CD2F.jpeg
    86A4458E-F947-463E-B984-0B013F17CD2F.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 8953E8C5-730F-446E-A930-E65301A7F0ED.jpeg
    8953E8C5-730F-446E-A930-E65301A7F0ED.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2
  • BDB10AEA-BC1D-40BF-A556-332073DBF278.jpeg
    BDB10AEA-BC1D-40BF-A556-332073DBF278.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 2
Nice meetin you guys today. Thanks for havin me on!!! I’m not going to remember who’s who at all since I’m horrible at that but hopefully I’ll remember who’s who one of these days
Sorry I didn't get to meet you last night. Due to time difference, I'm not able to do mid-week herfs. Will you be on Saturday nights? Glad you got to hand out with this lot of distinguished gentlemen (and maybe Hayden).

Sorry I didn't get to meet you last night. Due to time difference, I'm not able to do mid-week herfs. Will you be on Saturday nights? Glad you got to hand out with this lot of distinguished gentlemen (and maybe Hayden).
Not regularly since they start at 5pm my time I’m usually busy but when I can I will for sure

You guys forgot to wake me up when it was over! 😂

Holy shit I was tired last night. That fresh warm air and breeze did me in. 😴
You pulled a TallPaul and passed the F-out! Hope it was a good rest, wish you had left your video on so we could have digitally drawn a d*ck on your face or something...

Good seeing everyone last night and great seeing some newbies to the Vherf jump on!

You pulled a TallPaul and passed the F-out! Hope it was a good rest, wish you had left your video on so we could have digitally drawn a d*ck on your face or something...

Good seeing everyone last night and great seeing some newbies to the Vherf jump on!
Digital dick made me laugh out loud!🤣

It was great seeing everyone last night!

Funny thing was, I didn’t have a drop to drink, or anything mind altering. Just a long day I guess.