• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

@xyz123 -- We see you online; I thought you were rearranging your schedule to make it on the v-herf tonight?
Me too.. took my mother and step-father covid tests, an oximeter, and some albuterol. She tested positive on a rapid antigen and had low O2, fever (101.3), and sore throat.. he was negative but am at Walgreen's as we speak doing the more accurate test. They're both feeling very weak.

I'll be over there most of today in case things take a turn. Super tired.. I'll pop on later. Hope everyone had a good time.

For some reason I was thinking that Fernandez was a San Lotano Requiem last night. Oh well -- I hope you enjoyed it, anyway!
I was thinking something similar and looked it up, yup this was a puro especial different from the requiem. But both have the double band, it was still a good stick. 👍

Seemed like a early night for a Saturday but was awesome anyway, me and @JoeMO closed the bar! Looking for to the next VHERF hat parade, even if that means pedo hats from Havana.