• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Got dragged by my wife to one of those fancy private parties that lasted till 2 am Would have rather been on a V herf with you guys
They don’t let my kind into those parties 🤣 Looks like you hopped on the v herf for a few minutes though. Looked like a hell of a shindig!

The cigars have been chosen...
1. JL2 UBA MAR 15 These are one of the best codes for 2015, and are dark and oily.
2. PLPC LGR FEB 18 - These are also one of the best box codes for 2018, and particularly for PLPC’s. These smell Amazing...

You da real MVP, Bill. I’m excited to see how my newbie palate compares to more refined palates. Thank you again!

Incredible, Bill. Thank you for doing this, and I can't wait for the v-herf we can all smoke them together!

Bill, not to be redundant, but I also want to extend my gratitude to you for doing this. It’s such a great idea, but to put the idea into action shows what a great guy you are!!! Looking forward to this!!!

I'll be honest, either Friday or Saturday works best for me, given the late hours here. It would be hard for me to do on a school/work night. I'd give it a shot, though, and see if it is sustainable.

I also am limited to Friday or Saturday. But I don’t want others to miss out at my expense. I’d find a way to make something work if need be

I might be open tonight. I will also be late to Saturday's call; I have a fantasy draft that night and it is a in person draft so it takes forever!