• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I will be on Saturday as normal unless everyone want to do tonight not sure i can be on both nights .

I haven’t received my package from @CigSid so if Bill wants to postpone till later, that would be cool with me or if he wants to do it this weekend, I can take down copious notes and play along. His choice.

I haven’t received my package from @CigSid so if Bill wants to postpone till later, that would be cool with me or if he wants to do it this weekend, I can take down copious notes and play along. His choice.
Some went out today, some tomorrow, and the rest this weekend.

When they arrive, start dry boxing the JL, for the VH for next week.

Side note I meant during the week. Some of us smoke during the week as well. But truthfully we may just keep it a ‘post if you’re smoking and wanna chat’ type deal. Didn’t mean today though.

Since mine will take the longest to arrive, feel free to play without me if it doesn't get here in time for next week.

Thanks! Looking forward to it. My Saturday's will start to get slammed in the next month with the wedding coming up. I should be able to make the 5th, I may be late though. Also, I will be sh*t faced on the 26th since thats my bachelor party weekend, and then the wedding is Oct. 3rd...So if yall start the herf early, you can sign into our virtual wedding link 🤪 🤣 🥳

Thanks! Looking forward to it. My Saturday's will start to get slammed in the next month with the wedding coming up. I should be able to make the 5th, I may be late though. Also, I will be sh*t faced on the 26th since thats my bachelor party weekend, and then the wedding is Oct. 3rd...So if yall start the herf early, you can sign into our virtual wedding link 🤪 🤣 🥳

You'll probably want to keep us on mute...

We are totally doing this!!!!!! Can we be live streamed at the wedding also I case we need to object ?

Since mine will take the longest to arrive, feel free to play without me if it doesn't get here in time for next week.
I tried to send your Priority International Express, but did not have that option. Tracking sent to your pm.

I'll probably be on a little bit early -- pop in and see if I'm around from about 1900 EST. Don't know if I'll get on that early, but if I'm not outside when I start getting tired, I risk falling asleep and missing all the fun. :p So, I usually go outside and read around 0100, my time, and connect just to see if anyone else shows up.

Virtual Herf starts again in about 15 minutes. (8pm EST). If you haven't joined before please feel free to join in. The only person we judge is Billboard so you will be welcomed with open arms. You don't even need to be smoking or drinking to join, however it helps. The friendships that you'll make are awesome. We are usually on until at least 11pm EST but sometimes longer so even if you can jump in for for the last few minutes its worth it.