• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

This sounds like a great idea. Considering most of my cigar smoking is just me in the backyard hiding from the wife and kids for a bit.

I just got the wife onboard with my cigar spending not sure how she would feel if I walked in with a 99 party bucket haha. Bourbon she’s familiar with.

Oh yeah and I’m the new guy not from Texas.

Omg, you mean there are other members in here NOT from Texas?

This sounds like a great idea. Considering most of my cigar smoking is just me in the backyard hiding from the wife and kids for a bit.

I just got the wife onboard with my cigar spending not sure how she would feel if I walked in with a 99 party bucket haha. Bourbon she’s familiar with.

Oh yeah and I’m the new guy not from Texas.
Only @Thoughts needs a whole bucket

I’m gonna try and make it saturday, but will be up in the air. It’s moving time this weekend and we will have a few people over. Gonna try and make it though

I’m gonna try and make it saturday, but will be up in the air. It’s moving time this weekend and we will have a few people over. Gonna try and make it though

Wish I was local so I could offer to help if I just didn't have that other thing going on I was previously committed to on that day at that time. Damn, I would really wish I could lend a hand, but my wife would kill me if I backed out of whatever it was that would be keeping me from coming right over. Best of luck, though. I would be thinking about y'all.

16 for a bucket!? :eek: I can get the exact same bucket here for 8 bucks!
I'll call your bluff on this!!! there is 20 in a bucket and they are $1 a piece at basically any place in the country.. How the hell are they $8. We bought Ben an 8 pack that was $8... maybe that's what you are thinking??

I'll call your bluff on this!!! there is 20 in a bucket and they are $1 a piece at basically any place in the country.. How the hell are they $8. We bought Ben an 8 pack that was $8... maybe that's what you are thinking??

Care to place a friendly bet? ;)😈

Care to place a friendly bet? ;)😈
I can't get my head around how they could sell those for 40 cents each, throw in the bucket and still not lose $5 a bucket. If I'm wrong you can drive up and help Brad move. If I am right then, well you can still help him move.

I would love to help Brad move regardless of the bet, but see the thing of it is the way my weekend is set up and the way the barometric pressure of the humidity index along with the central non linear rotation of the established preordained alignment of the algorithm I will be busy tying my velcro shoes.