• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I would love to as well, but due to the cognant uppers of the emotional mind, stressed with the ability to surpass the evidence of physical emotion, I can virtually shrug aside the immoral cleric...
I ran this through Google Translate and it means they are to sweet for him

I was just informed I’m going out for a bday party tomorrow night. I’ll check in when I get home. Should be around 10 est. I plan on grabbing some 99s tomorrow but I’ll most likely be tips after our brewery night... 😂

Well I think I’m going to join in on the festivities this evening. Need to make a total wine run later today so I may even see if they have a few 99’s.

Question:
What cigar pairs well with those 99’s? Haha

Well I think I’m going to join in on the festivities this evening. Need to make a total wine run later today so I may even see if they have a few 99’s.

Question:
What cigar pairs well with those 99’s? Haha
That depends on how many you’ve had... I believe Jon @cabaiguan juan can answer this one 😂

Guglielmo has got the right idea here -- after two 99s, they ALL pair well...

That depends on how many you’ve had... I believe Jon @cabaiguan juan can answer this one 😂
Depends. If your going butterscotch or espresso, then go with an LFD or OpusX- something strong. Black Cheery, pineapple or watermelon pair better with core line Davidoff or Atabey. Long Island Ice Tea, then Acid Blondie. Hope this helps. YMMV.