• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Had a great time last night guys!! Those 99 shots, did me in haha. Will absolutely join in next time you get together.

RESPECT the 99.

It was great to have you join us, Steven; I am already looking forward to next week.

@CigarMan Andy , thanks for popping in later in the evening. Apologies to everyone for hijacking the chat and talking about guitars for so long, but I also had to listen to smoking and grilling for half an hour with nothing to offer. :p I had a great evening, and would love to continue all lines of chatting that we started last night. I love the v-herf -- it truly is the highlight of my week (I'm not difficult to entertain...).

RESPECT the 99.

It was great to have you join us, Steven; I am already looking forward to next week.

@CigarMan Andy , thanks for popping in later in the evening. Apologies to everyone for hijacking the chat and talking about guitars for so long, but I also had to listen to smoking and grilling for half an hour with nothing to offer. :p I had a great evening, and would love to continue all lines of chatting that we started last night. I love the v-herf -- it truly is the highlight of my week (I'm not difficult to entertain...).
I actually had to sneak out because I found my limit. Wife told me I looked like a ghost when I walked in the house and she made me sleep it off on the couch haha.

I’ll definitely join in next week.

I actually had to sneak out because I found my limit. Wife told me I looked like a ghost when I walked in the house and she made me sleep it off on the couch haha.

I’ll definitely join in next week.
that's awesome!!! I was caught off guard last night also. I went straight to bed. Wife said I was knocking things over on my way :)

I don’t know what y’all are talking about. I went inside and my wife actually let me finish off the pack, which was about three more and then finished half a bottle of wine. The wife was too tired so she went to bed. I finished up the paperwork on our loan agreement and balanced the checking account

I don’t know what y’all are talking about. I went inside and my wife actually let me finish off the pack, which was about three more and then finished half a bottle of wine. The wife was too tired so she went to bed. I finished up the paperwork on our loan agreement and balanced the checking account
And then you woke up? 😂

Let us know how it is!
It was "good"...but for real, I really enjoyed it. A little stronger than I expected. I dont know if the cigar kicked my ass or if it was the 9-14 beers from golf that day, the bourbon at dinner, or the scotch during poker?

All in all, an amazing bachelor weekend and I golfed really well, so I was even happier!! Thanks guys for helping make it even more special with the gifts!

From the bachelor party this weekend I bet a guy in the group behind us he couldn’t drive it further than me. Well the fun part was driving up to his ball and leaving a surprise for him while he waited on the tee box for us to finish the hole. Haha!!
086B2C11-A837-4198-8015-08312FA0B9D1.jpeg