• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I'm planning on joining tonight! Finally, a Saturday that I will actually have the time to attend for a smoke or two. I apologize ahead of time, since it seems none of the package stores near me carry 99s....but I do have a new bottle of Thomas Tew Rum and a little Town Branch bourbon left.

I’m in for tonight!! Going to be smoking some ribs this afternoon but I promise Kann I will not discuss anything barbecue related haha.

I only have 2 99’s left from last weekend so I should be safe.

I'm in, and have the 99 ready to go. Haven't decided what I'm smoking yet, though.

Ben probably isn't going to be on tonight. I guess he's got something else going on... :rolleyes:
I told him this morning he was still expected to show up 🤣

Does anyone happen to know the actual meeting ID? I’m not sure how to find it. When I click the link it opens in a web browser and I’ve read that on Chromebooks you need to run it through the app to avoid all the connection issues I’ve been experiencing

Does anyone happen to know the actual meeting ID? I’m not sure how to find it. When I click the link it opens in a web browser and I’ve read that on Chromebooks you need to run it through the app to avoid all the connection issues I’ve been experiencing
Do you have the app downloaded? I thought if it was it would default to app.

Do you have the app downloaded? I thought if it was it would default to app.
I do, but it always defaults to the web browser. And when I googled it [insert meme here] it says chromebook users will frequently get the “High CPU usage” error that I typically get. I guess the ap is supposed to optimize performance

I do, but it always defaults to the web browser. And when I googled it [insert meme here] it says chromebook users will frequently get the “High CPU usage” error that I typically get. I guess the ap is supposed to optimize performance
see if you can go to you app setting and set it as default

F47CC537-1F04-4539-9067-C38824B09E63.png

On my way home from dinner and then I’ll be on. Should be on by 9