• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

They are building a new phase to a neighborhood near by and have cleared out a lot of trees in one area, I’m guessing they have pushed this guy or gal out of his/her normal hunting ground, so he/she is looking for a new spot to get a quick meal...

Holy shit! Is that a bobcat? We don't have anything like that around our house, since we live kind of in the burbs, but my wife has seen a coyote wandering through the yard a few times in broad daylight. They're getting bolder and bolder. Thank God we don't let our cat outside.

That sir is a full grown Bobcat, see the tufted ears and bobbed tail... No Small domestic animal would last more than a few seconds if it was looking to kill...

Last edited:
Neighbor caught this on his camera. Most likely the same cat that snuck up on me last week during the herf... definitely won’t be letting the dogs out in the early morning or late night anymore...
View attachment 34491
Shit this is really going to increase the number of people on the Virtual Herf's. COME ONE, COME ALL.. See a cigar smoking man in TX get eaten by a bobcat..... Seriously though, carry a gun to the next herf please...

Shit this is really going to increase the number of people on the Virtual Herf's. COME ONE, COME ALL.. See a cigar smoking man in TX get eaten by a bobcat..... Seriously though, carry a gun to the next herf please...

We could set up a pay wall and raise money for cigars.

I have something similar barrel proof. But I on the lookout for the Wild Turkey 😎 They also have Masters Keep edition that I would love to buy

Neighbor caught this on his camera. Most likely the same cat that snuck up on me last week during the herf... definitely won’t be letting the dogs out in the early morning or late night anymore...
View attachment 34491

I'm all for Tread Lightly and Live And Let Live when it comes to wildlife -- I mean, as you said, it was probably pushed out of it's own natural habitat and is forced to find its way in a new and unfamiliar territory. That said, it's you or them, my dude...

View attachment 34491
A bunch of years ago, I was smoking (something 😊) behind our house, and opened the back gate to the wilderness, and was face to face with the biggest baddest bobcat I have ever seen (or imagined) it was about 12 feet from me. So I flailed my arms and yelled really loud to scare it away... it didn’t even flinch... it looked at me and licked its lips. I immediately turned around, went back into the yard and closed the door behind me... crazy...

A bunch of years ago, I was smoking (something 😊) behind our house, and opened the back gate to the wilderness, and was face to face with the biggest baddest bobcat I have ever seen (or imagined) it was about 12 feet from me. So I flailed my arms and yelled really loud to scare it away... it didn’t even flinch... it looked at me and licked its lips. I immediately turned around, went back into the yard and closed the door behind me... crazy...

You sure that something didn't also involve a shroom?